Wetlook-Online

Message # 4533.2.1

Subject: Info Re: My Thoughts.....

Date: Thu 03/07/03 09:46:52 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

On 1 hand, works great when viewing thru the DIVX player 2.1, but can't get that player to go full screen, just about 80% of my screen but the quality is far sharper than the other mpg  But On the other hand , will not play worth a diddley on Win. Med Player 9.0 , or even Real One (not that I would want to watch it on real one) The Audio is perfect but the video is like watching a slide show and also breaks up bad Sad Which goes back to my original comment that IMHO, the mpgs u have now look fantastic on my 19" mutilated moniter (will have a new one next week) full screen Wink Smile I would take a straw poll and c if the members really wanna c a switch or not! Peace, Kev Peace Man
In reply to Message (4533.2) Info Re: free test movie

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 03/07/03 08:14:22 GMT

Looks very good. Very sharp picture. My player seemed to freeze on a frame occasionally. I replayed the clip a few times; since the effect wasn't repeatable (less frequent, different points in playback on subsequent plays), I assume it's a question of hard disk, bandwidth memory caching, etc. rather than any issue with the media file.

I did notice a little "staircasing" on some edges. I suppose that may be best dealt with in the player (resampling/filtering) rather than trying to futher tweak the media file.

In reply to Message (4533) Film/AVI free test movie

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Thu 03/07/03 05:45:32 GMT

have just posted a short (around 30 seconds) DivX movie to the freesite- it's on the video page.

As you know I have been experimenting with DivX to improve the quality of the movies we have available for download. I'm about 90% of the way to getting the optimum we want to put on the members' site.

Please take a look and let us know what you think- particularly when viewed full screen.

For Styx memebers this clip is taken from part 1 of the "Mackenzie" clip- you can compare the existing mpeg with the DivX and let us know your feelings as to whether it would be good to move over to this format.

I will be posting more free clips in the next few weeks as I gradually improve the quality.

Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]