Wetlook-Online

Message # 4533.12.1

Subject: Depressed Re: Perfect!

Date: Sat 05/07/03 13:25:30 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

argh !!  That means with my celeron 566mhz, I'm 34mhz short of being perfect? Peace Man
In reply to Message (4533.12) Hello Perfect!

By Max - max_2@poczta.fm pl Sat 05/07/03 12:52:14 GMT

Very good picture and sound quality. Average CPU time used: 38% without any postprocessing, 53% with low, 60% with high quality postprocessing, on Celeron 800, NVidia Geforce 256,  using mplayer on Linux. I think the clip format is perfect for people having at least Celeron 600 and graphics card that supports YUV overlay (any modern card), but on older and slower hardware frame drops, A/V desynchronization and other problems may appear.
In reply to Message (4533) Film/AVI free test movie

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Thu 03/07/03 05:45:32 GMT

have just posted a short (around 30 seconds) DivX movie to the freesite- it's on the video page.

As you know I have been experimenting with DivX to improve the quality of the movies we have available for download. I'm about 90% of the way to getting the optimum we want to put on the members' site.

Please take a look and let us know what you think- particularly when viewed full screen.

For Styx memebers this clip is taken from part 1 of the "Mackenzie" clip- you can compare the existing mpeg with the DivX and let us know your feelings as to whether it would be good to move over to this format.

I will be posting more free clips in the next few weeks as I gradually improve the quality.

Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]