minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:52:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 45322.1

Subject: Wink Smile I'll second that! Here's evidence too!

Date: Wed 21/07/10 11:25:27 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It took me so long to reveal my love for wet clothes, mostly because it seemed so abnormal to me back then (in the bad old days before the Internet made me realize how common it is).  

I've revealed my interest lots of times, and every time experienced only positive responses.  One woman I had just met said something funny about it.  We were out for the third night in a row after meeting, and we went to a restaurant in a hotel.  We had to walk past their outdoor pool, which was empty and inviting.  I asked her if she would jump in with me.  We nearly did it, but she declined.  Then, when we got in the car, she asked me if I really would have done it.  I told her yeah, and that I find it very exciting, even erotic.  She then said, "Oh!  In that case, I would have done it!  I just needed a *theory*!  (She was very intellectual--and cute).  

I first came out with my ex-wife (a whole year into our relationship, unbelievably).  At first, it seemed pretty weird to her, and she said wet clothes made her feel claustrophobic, itchy, and uncomfortable.  So it wasn't easy.  But we got wet in different situations, more and more as the years went on, until it was clear that she really liked it.  We had some fun wet times (in a hot tub, her in these thin white cotton pants and shirt almost like bedsheet material--incredibly clingy and transparent! . . . . her in black leather pants in the shower . . . after a wedding in a pool, her in a lovely white dress, me in pants, dress shirt and vest . . . in another hot tub at a beach hotel, me in jeans and a dress shirt and her in these insanely sexy tight thin tan corduroy pants and a maroon stretchy top and no bra--ooh wee!  A security guard eventually came and caught us, told us the pool area was closed (it was midnight) but left us there in the warm sexy water.  And, in a case of bitter (or comic) irony, after we split up, she still continued to get wet in all her clothes.  Oh well.  She's joined the club.  

Since my divorce, I've been in two longish relationships, in which I came out much sooner.  Neither women freaked, in fact they egged me on, instigating wet fun themselves, and telling me how they wished we could do it all the time because it made me so happy.  

A few days ago I posted about how I was hoping that I might be getting back together with the gorgeous girl I broke up with a couple months ago.  I think we're officially back together, just in time for the heat of summer.  She always wears the cutest clothes, tight, low cut jeans, tight tops, a hint of cleavage and bra peeking out.  I expect to see her soaking wet in the sunshine in clothes like that soon.  

Those are the stakes, guys.  Be open, and good things can happen.  Be shy and hide, and you'll never experience the fun.  And that's the key word: fun.  Just make it fun.  Who doesn't like fun?   Wink Smile

In reply to Message (45322) Peace Man the girls

By bart - uu Wed 21/07/10 09:46:41 GMT

Hey all,

I suppose many of you have not yet told their girlfriends/wifes about your passion; I just wanted to add my 2 cents as I am very happy at the moment.

Having been together with my girlfriend for almost a year I couldn't keep it in anymore. When she wore an outfit that I found very sexy I simply told her without making a big thing out of it that I would love to see her swim in it because I find it very erotic. Her simple response was: "What? OK."

The next day we went to a lake and she went swimming in that same outfit just like that, all the while laughing and not finding it unusual at all. It was great fun and took a lot of pressure out of the whole wetlook-thing which becomes bigger the less there is in real life... well, hope you catch my drift...

I just wanted to encourage the guys who are very unhappy, maybe even sad about their partners not participating in wetlook or who not dare to tell them about it, to not make a gread fuss about it and thereby blowing it up too much because this will make it sort of scary for the girls. I think the key is to make it look like a sexy fun and not make it in any way intimidating. I may have done that in the past.... I just wanted to share my thoughts.

Wishing you a great summer.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]