Wetlook-Online

Message # 45297.1.1.1.1

Subject: None +1, yes! [nt]

Date: Tue 20/07/10 09:36:23 GMT

Name: Grif us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (45297.1.1.1) None ....and a note to EuroWAM TEAM

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 19/07/10 12:21:21 GMT

...yeah...and this is a constant debate EuroWAM TEAM and I have when organizing the Eurowam models and those video shoots too....cos the Romanian girls tend to prefer "tangas" and thongs and "boy cut shorts"....all of which I hate....and I keep pestering EuroWAM TEAM that we need to do more scenes where our Romanian models are wearing bikini style panties and not so much tangas, thongs or "boy cut" shorts style underwear....

So EuroWAM TEAM....please refer to those Katy Perry pics....cos I would like to see the Romanian models using that style of underwear at times too.

MK

In reply to Message (45297.1.1) None Re:Popstar Katy Perry films a movie In wet clothes and underwear

By Jonze - Jonze@aol.com uu Mon 19/07/10 11:37:41 GMT

Haha good point I guess I mistaken what I thought was a wetlook but still a good find or no?
In reply to Message (45297.1) Thumbs Up Re:Popstar Katy Perry films a movie In wet clothes and underwear

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 19/07/10 10:36:22 GMT

Don't see any clothes....just a bra and panties scene, but I notice 2 things that peak my interest...

1) Uncordinated underwear.....hmm....that pretty rare to see....a girl wearing a black bra with white panties. I kinda like that....cos coordinated underwear is less interesting, cos it means it was meant to be seen....while uncordinated underwear....means that things were not planned or staged and look more spontaneous....which I think is better imho.

2) Irony of all Ironies.....look at those full size panties. Katy Perry....who is currently he queen of the pop charts and an icon for what is supposed to be hip and fashionable these days....is wearing full size panties.....which I happen to prefer.....and whenever I do shoots with my models and give them panties like this when we do our wetlook shoots....some of our models scream bloody murder and complain that these are "granny panties" and they hate having to wear full size panties like that. So....many of our models hate panties like the ones Katy is wearing......and claim that they are "uncool"....

So...all I can say is....rock on Katy Perry...and maybe you can change the minds and awful fashion trends of today.....

MK

In reply to Message (45297) None Popstar Katy Perry films a movie In wet clothes and underwear

By Jonze - Jonze@aol.com uu Mon 19/07/10 01:30:35 GMT

Website: http://www.richandbrainless.com/photos/katy-perry-wet-in-her-underwear-filming-teenage-dream.html

http://www.richandbrainless.com/photos/katy-perry-wet-in-her-underwear-filming-teenage-dream.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]