WetlookPro

Message # 45285.1

Subject: None Re:Donny and Marie clip.

Date: Sun 18/07/10 12:59:27 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...the Wambank never cuts the ends off of any clips. All clips are made by "the uploaders"...not by the Wambank.

That particular clip was made by some uploader called "wamtec".......oh....thats ME !!......ha ha

Trust me....as sure as the Pope is a Catholic and that Bears !@#$ in the Woods.....wamtec never cuts off any wetlook scenes prematurely. I simply show you whatever occurred in a movie or tv show....I never cut anything off.....so what you see....is all that they showed on the tv show.

FYI....I ordered about 30 of the original full length Donny and Marie shows from 1976-78......65 1hr shows were made, but only about 30 of them have ever been available or re-run (the others have never been released or re-aired due to licencing problems). So I had about 30 of these 1hr shows and the pool scenes only happened in Season 1 (in Seasons 2 and 3 they replaced the pool with an ice skating rink). I had the complete 1hr show for that clip you are referring to...and the scene ends (fade to a commercial break) exactly where you see my clip ending....there was nothing more to see after that....it faded to black.

FYI...I have found the best long lost wetlook pool scene from that series....i.e. the one where Marie is wearing a hawaiian dress with heels and pantyhose and is in the stage pool with her wet pantyhose, along with Ruth Buzzi clothed in the pool too. I am still looking for some of the missing episodes I do not have from Season 1....cos there is another scene where Marie was dressed as a schoolgirl and gets pushed in the pool....and I saw that scene back in the 1970's, but have never found that particular episode yet.

MK

In reply to Message (45285) Question Donny and Marie clip.

By Terry Smith - nz Sun 18/07/10 10:56:57 GMT

Does anyone happen to know where I can get the rest of this clip?

http://thewambank.com/videos.php?id=9800&list=0

It seems like WAMBANK cut the end off....

Thanks..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]