MyWetloook

Message # 45272.3

Subject: Thumbs Up good luck [nt]

Date: Sun 18/07/10 18:58:25 GMT

Name: Seymour Butts ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (45272) In Love A Girlfriend Story

By Amf - us Sat 17/07/10 21:43:22 GMT

I recently had the most gorgeous girlfriend I've ever had in my 49 years.  I was afraid at first to come out to her, not wanting to scare her away or make her think I was a weirdo.  Eventually, I was open with her about my love for wet clothes,  and of course, she didn't freak out (nor has ANY woman I've ever been with).  She was not just a good sport, getting wet with me several times in her tight jeans, thin stretchy shirts, and no bra.  But she loved me so much, with a big open heart, that she wanted to do anything to make me happy.  She said to me once, "We're going to go in every river, lake, pond, and creek in the state!"  For my birthday, she gave me all these little red foam hearts on which she had written things that I loved, like coffee, chocolate, deep conversation, walks to nowhere--and "wet clothes."  She was the most incredible lover I've ever had.  She's the sort of dream come true girl everyone wishes for.  She's so cute, and always dresses so hot in tight jeans, tight, thin tops, with a body like a teenager.

A couple months ago, however, I got silly and jealous and spoiled everything.  

But just tonight, she came over and we talked.  We expressed how much we missed each other and what we had.  She said she'd stop by again later.   Maybe we'll strike it up again.  Wish me luck, everyone.  If it works out, I'll keep you posted.  

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]