minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:06:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 45255.2.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up problem solved...but not by Google Chrome.. -- but by our Wambank uploaders

Date: Sun 18/07/10 12:39:56 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thats what I mean....neither Firefox nor IE nor Google Chrome can watch this clip....it is blocked from viewing outside of Germany....so I do not understand how Harry from Canada can say that Google Chrome works...cos it definitely does not solve the problem at all.

Anyway....we just had the scene uploaded to theWambank this afternoon...by one of our German wetlook fans.....so give it an hour or so for our moderators to review the clip...and we will make this a free clip online at theWambank.

So....thumbs down for Google Chrome...and thumbs up for theWambank and it's German uploaders.

MK

In reply to Message (45255.2.1.1) Thumbs Down Re:....not true....how did you do that ???

By gopher - ca Sat 17/07/10 21:50:20 GMT

Funny,  the page loads for me..  I get to see a commercial for Citroen  , then, it blocks me from seeing the show
In reply to Message (45255.2.1) Thumbs Down ....not true....how did you do that ???

By Wamtec - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 17/07/10 18:26:56 GMT

I thought for a moment you had discovered the holy grail solution that I did not know about....i.e. a browser than can bypass ip blocking controls that some countries place on their video streams.....but alas...it is not true.

I tested the url address in both Firefox and regular IE browsers....and the stream is ip blocked by both browsers (I am in the USA and the site is in Germany).

And then I did as you suggested...and used the Google Chrome browser and tested the same link.....and the result is....NO DIFFERENCE....the site is site STILL blocking you...even with Google Chrome browser.

So....please clue us in...how did you do that. Are you really a Canadian living in Canada....or Canadian who is living in Germany or Europe.....what country are you accessing the net from.

Are you typing in the orginal URL address....or...are you going to a proxer server site first...and then entering the site via a proxy server.

It does not make sense....i.e. I can understand why Germans want to restrict their media streams to ip addresses based in Germany only...cos the UK also do that with their BBC iPlayer system too.

But what I do not understand is...why would Germany allow Canadians to watch their streams....but not allow people in the USA to watch them....that does not make any sense.

Any clues

MK

In reply to Message (45255.2) None Re:Sonya Krauss jump in pool in jeans

By Harry - ca Sat 17/07/10 04:20:17 GMT

Take an other web browser, with google-chrome it works.
In reply to Message (45255) Wow Sonya Krauss jump in pool in jeans

By Wetbeast - de Fri 16/07/10 21:02:09 GMT

Website: http://www.prosieben.de/tv/crazy-competition/video/clip/26921-papierboot-1.1854866/

At thursday i saw "Crazy Comaptition" in german TV at PRO 7.

They must try to built a boat with normal paper.

Many wetlookscence in the video and at the end Sonya Krauss jumps into

the pool in tight jeans and turkis blouse.

Just have a look at http://www.prosieben.de/ / www.pro7.de or klick the link.

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/crazy-competition/video/clip/26921-papierboot-1.1854866/

Have fun and sorry for my bad english :):):)

Greetz WETBEAST

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]