WetlookPro

Message # 45229.1.1.2.1

Subject: In Love Thanks Bruno...

Date: Fri 16/07/10 08:56:20 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Enjoyed your story also!

As for our first wet adventure, its hinted at in my "Part 6" story.  In addition to The Joule, there's one other place here which allows & encourages you to swim even if fully dressed.  Its a little mexican food restaurant/bar here in Dallas, which has an outdoor area in the back of the building with a pool and patio with lots of tables/chairs around on the patio.  We met two summers ago through an online dating site, and set up our first meeting for drinks after work at that restaurant - not knowing it had the pool!  When I got there, she was already there, and had kicked off her shoes and was sitting at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.  I sat down beside her and kicked my shoes off, rolled up my slacks and that's where we had our drinks and started talking and getting to know one another.  During the course of the conversation, one thing led to another and we ended up daring each other to go for a swim - encouraged by our waitress.  We eventually both ended up in the pool, me in dress slacks and shirt, and she in a dress, since we had both come from work.  That's when we first realized that we certainly had at least one thing in common.  :)

Since then, we've been back there, and in the pool dressed, a number of times.  I actually proposed to her in that pool - after an evening at the symphony, where she went in for a swim in a floor length, beaded silk dress!  We got married in March 2009 in Hawaii, and have many fun pictures in the ocean after the ceremony and even going down the water slide at the Grand Hyatt, with her in her wedding dress and red heels, and me in my wedding suit.  :)

In reply to Message (45229.1.1.2) Dancing Re:first contributions - and observations...

By Bruno - uu Fri 16/07/10 04:21:43 GMT

Those stories are gorgeous - I wanted to have just lived one of them. my favorite is the Joule Hotel - just perfect.

http://www.thejouledallas.com/ there is a nice picture of that pool: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thejoulehotel/4601771847/

I wish both of you a very long live and much more true stories - I just wandered how your first wet adventure happened.

Regards

Bruno

In reply to Message (45229.1.1) None first contributions - and observations...

By FountainFrolic - us Thu 15/07/10 15:23:29 GMT

Siren - just added six stories for you - a series.  A couple of things - first of all I made one mistake - "Part 34" should read "Part 4" if you could correct if for me.

Secondly - I entered the stories with paragraph breaks, making them easier to read, I think - but when submitted, they're all stuck together with absolutely no breaks - I think this makes stories harder to read.

Third - I wasn't sure what "Categories" you wanted me to choose from for posting - so I called mine "True Stories" as that's what they are.  :)

In reply to Message (45229.1) None Subject should be "the new story page" [nt]

By siren - mail2siren@yahoo.co.uk uu Thu 15/07/10 07:37:38 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (45229) None No Subject

By siren - mail2siren@yahoo.co.uk uu Thu 15/07/10 07:36:56 GMT

Hey all,

As promised the story contribution page has been created. This means that you can add you stories yourself, and everybody can view them. This is mostly concerning the challenge that I have announced earlier in the forum.

So please add at as much stories as you want. If this appears to be a success then I can even add a voting page. Currently I am working about a search which make you search between the stories with the keywords the writer provided. If you have any trouble, or you want to have anything deleted, or changed, just contact me.

http://www.siren.be/contr/index.php

I hope you all enjoy it and that this might be a new start of the story page!!

Siren.

Ps the page is currently empty. It is up to you to be the first one.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]