Wetlook-Online

Message # 45185.3

Subject: None Re:Day at the beach - New Girlfriend

Date: Tue 13/07/10 03:28:48 GMT

Name: tightwetjeans us

Email: chvyrcng4x4ra@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

great story,i have a little story to tell also and true story, i was at the beach just yesterday and saw a girl in her 20s wearing tight jeans and a tank top she started walking towards the water and slowly started into the water walking deeper right up to her thighs and then dove right in head first i got so excited i couldnt beleive my eyes so i sat on the bench watching her swimm for awhile then she came out looking soaking wet and very very shiny them jeans looked then she went over to the showers and took a shower to wash off i guees the salt water and sand with her jeans and shirt still on the best beach day i had ever seen
In reply to Message (45185) Info Day at the beach - New Girlfriend

By Jameswetjeans - ex Sun 11/07/10 23:44:33 GMT

I just have to share this experience with a new girlfriend:

Saturday just gone was a scorcher in the UK, we went to Bridlington on the East Coast of England.

We went paddling a bit in the morning, she was complaining she hadn't brought a spare pair of trousers in case she got wet, this needed no encouragement and she doesn't really know about my experiences and bath with clothes on etc, so I could hardly wait.

about lunch time we went for something to eat and then to the shops, Claire was wearing a bright Orange t shirt and grey jogging type bottoms.

anyway we went into the shops and bought a pair of black leggings she could change into later.

I was wearing a dark blue shit and a lighter blue jeans, she said she couldn't wait to splash me!!!!!

we went back on the beach, she said "Why don't you put your shorts back on?" I said I couldn't as I've got white boxers on which would go see through, I said I could change into shorts later.

She cannot swim unfortunately, but next we went in the sea and started splashing around before I went swimming fully clothed. I got her soaked etc.

Also there were a couple of girls nearby wearing black tops and Dark blue Jeans, I heard one of them moaning "Who's idea was this to get wet!!!"" and you could see tops of her knickers poking her her sodden jeans, very nice

I thought I'd share this one, and hopefully get some more, if weather stays hot.

Thanks for reading, hope others have similar stories

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]