minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:14:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 45132.1

Subject: Question Why are those nice scenes left out ?

Date: Wed 07/07/10 15:58:24 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why are those nice scenes left out, I wondered. Is it censorship, puritanism - fear that we enjoy wetlook ?
In reply to Message (45132) None 2 more wetlook tips (1 good one for horse riding girls wet fans)

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 07/07/10 15:47:33 GMT

The good tip is

- For horse riding girls wetlook scenes, I just received the DVD boxed set of the old 1971 UK tv series "Follyfoot" (made by Yorkshire television from 1971 to 1973 - 39 episodes). I had not seen this series in decades, but they recently released it on dvd. I did not have time to scan all the episodes yet, but so far I found an excellent wetlook scene on episode 2, where lead actress Gillian Blake swims fully clothed across a river with her horse, and she gets totally wet up to her neck (not just her riding pants). So, if they are airing the "Follyfoot" tv series on the UK Gold channel...check it out, or you can rent the series from UK video stores.

The don't waste your time tip is...

- Remember all those awesome still photos we saw last year...of the lead actress  totally soaked while making the film PRINCE OF PERSIA....well...now the film has been released and I checked it out....and they did the same thing to us that they did on the TWILIGHT ECLIPSE movie...i.e. none of the great wetlook pics that we saw on the internet...ended up in the final cut of the film. All you see is yet another 3 second long shot of the girl jumping from a window into a pool...and then climbing out....all long distance...no close ups or money shots. So...none of the wetlook pics we saw during the making of that film....can be seen in the actual film itself.....another cop out scene.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]