WetlookPro

Message # 45084.3.1

Subject: None Re:A Wetlook "un"tip - saving you the agony

Date: Sun 04/07/10 22:01:26 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You managed to find a girl in a Star Trek audience.....gee...how did that happen....I guess they were showing a Julia Roberts film in the next theater and she went in the wrong entrance door by mistake....ha ha...just kidding.  I like Star Trek movies too....big Dr Who fan as well.

MK

In reply to Message (45084.3) None Re:A Wetlook "un"tip - saving you the agony

By anonymous - uu Sun 04/07/10 19:06:00 GMT

12 is too young, but a room full of 16 and 17 year old girls is a nice place to be.  In 2005 I went to see Revenge of the Sith (Star Wars episode 3).  The theater was packed and I got to sit next to a pretty young girl (probably under 18, but not sure) in a short denim skirt.  I enjoyed it.  Only a loser like me would remember something like that after 5 years.
In reply to Message (45084) None A Wetlook "un"tip - saving you the agony

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 04/07/10 12:40:30 GMT

....of wasting your money and having your ear drums burst. and your head explode....watching the new "Twilight Eclipse" movie.

You have probably seen the new movie trailer For TWILIGHT ECLIPSE where loads of clothed people rise from the lake....but you pondered over the same problem I have with films of this nature.....i.e. being forced to sit thru a movie where the entire audience consists of 12 year old girls....which is a form of torture  worse than anything in hell. I once had a girlfriend in the 1970's who "dragged me" to a Bay City Rollers concert in the UK....which was sheer hell....2hrs of screaming 12 year olds....I think I would have preferred to have put a gun to my head instead....ha ha.

Anyway.....thanks to Russian dvd torrents, the movie is all over the net already, so they save us from the punishment of having to sit thru chic flick films, and so it only takes 15 minutes to download a film and scan it for wet clips these days.

Anyway...I can save you the trouble...the wetlook scene you see in the trailer, is totally worthless...cos the wetlook scene in the actual film occurs at 1hr 23 mins....and is no different to the 4 second scene you see in trailer...thats all you see...4-6 seconds and no money shots, and then a cutaway....nuttin at all.

BTW....this is not a negative posting....but meant as a useful tip to avoid your head exploding and having to sit in an audience of screaming 12 year old girls for 1hr 55 mins......all for nothing.

I think I would rather sit thru a Bay City Rollers concert again.... than having to endure watching this movie in a movie theater....ha ha....so kudos to the Russian dvd rippers...they saved my life.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]