MyWetloook

Message # 45083.3

Subject: None Re:StyxTake2 reopened

Date: Sun 04/07/10 17:29:40 GMT

Name: A guest, who prefers to hide uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you very much! I have been wanting the video of Koko in the shore forever! Also, is it possible to request the following photosets please?

Photoset 084 - Jasmine

Photoset 122 - Jo May

Photoset 209 - Uriana

Photoset 237 - June

Photoset 238 - Angela

Photoset 250 - Erin

And if it's too much, then just Photoset 238 - Angela would be enough :) Thank you very much again!

In reply to Message (45083) Info StyxTake2 reopened html

By Graham - gb Sun 04/07/10 11:36:40 GMT

Due to continuous requests over the past months, I've reopened the StyxTake2 PPV site. This will allow more downloads of some of the older, 2003-2006, StyxWetWorld videos. There are 20 videos at www.styxtake2.com - or head directly to the PPV site at http://payperview.styxtake2.com to see the list. All PPV videos available are in WMV or MPG format (medium quality)

HIGH QUALITY DivX AVI format are now also available for certain videos*
* These are the highest quality versions of these original StyxWetWorld movies, not previously released on Pay Per View. We found this format to be very high quality. These versions are larger format and three times the bitrate of the WMV versions, and are therefore bigger files for downloading. A dedicated free DivX viewer for Windows and OS X can be found here: www.divx.com/en/downloads but other media players will also play DivX movies. If in doubt use the free movie player VLC from VideoLan.

If you contacted me over the past few months (and several in the past few days), hopefully the videos you want are there for you. The sets being offered are mostly based on requests. If you want me to make specific videos or photosets available, you can reply here - or drop me email to graham (at) styxwetworld.com.

The full lists of videos and photosets are here ...
http://www.styxfreeworld.com/styxvideos.php and http://www.styxfreeworld.com/styxphotos.php

PS - to save anyone asking, this does not include the current photosets and videos on StyxWetWorld 2009.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]