minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 06:54:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 45031.4.1.1

Subject: None Re:Muy Bueno. You have videos Last Belle 2010?

Date: Fri 02/07/10 14:11:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Aquasud from Argentina

The 2010 Last Bell video footage has not arrived yet from my 2 camera guys in Moscow. They have shot lots of new footage and will be mailing it to me next month. So, I will receive those camcorder tapes and create DVDs and online clips of those scenes in the near future.

I will make a deal with you, as you are from Argentina, I am looking to collect more wetlook TV scenes from Argentina tv channels. I am in Florida and can only get one Argentina tv channel on my sat dish, so I can only receive the Telefe Channel. but there are few wetlook scenes on that channel any more. The best wetlook scenes are on other stations on Argentina channels that I cannot record ..e.g. the station that carries the Showmatch/Bailando Por un Sueno show (Argentinian version of "Dancing with the Stars") has had awesome wetlook scenes in past seasons episodes. I am also looking for old shows of  the Cris Morena wetlook gameshow "Jugate con Migo" (like the wetlook scenes from the UK show "Bob's Your Uncle"). Anyway...there is tons of wetlook scenes on Argentina tv channels that I cannot record, so if you have collected wetlook scenes from Argentina, email me if you wish to trade tapes or dvds. I have about 45 hours of Moscow fountains wetlook media that I have not released yet, so for every tape or dvd of Argentina wetlook tv scenes you send to me, I will send you 4 hours of new Russian wetlook fountains girls media that have never been seen on the internet so far.

So....collect Argentina wetlook tv scenes and trade with me, and I will send you tons of Russian wetlook dvd media in exchange, cos I have 45 hours of Russian wetlook dvds that I did not release yet.

If anybody else is reading this message and wants to trade wetlook media with me, I will also trade with anybody from Italy or Brazil who sends me media from LOCAL tv show wet scenes only....e.g. there are loads of wetlook scenes on BBB (Brazilian Big Brother) that I cannot record in the USA.

MK

In reply to Message (45031.4.1) Thumbs Up Muy Bueno. You have videos Last Belle 2010? [nt]

By Aquasud - ar Fri 02/07/10 09:56:30 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (45031.4) Thumbs Up Much appreciated ! Thank you [nt]

By plonss - nl Thu 01/07/10 15:33:41 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (45031) Film/AVI Russian Wet Jeans Girls - video #19

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 01/07/10 13:20:55 GMT

Just uploaded - FYI you can grab video #19 from my Rapidshare folder at www.wamgold.com free vids page

I have also added 9 new candid wetlook videos to the download site today.

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=wetlookukraine.com

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.175 seconds to generate ]