MyWetloook

Message # 45014.1.2.1

Subject: None I beg to differ!

Date: Wed 30/06/10 11:02:13 GMT

Name: wetwhiteandblue us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A lot of mainstream Bible following religions in the U.S. practice full submersion whether outdoors or indoors as per scripture.  I don't think using the world "sect" has any merit to that belief.  While many religions use non-see through baptismal robes, there are just as many that are baptized in their clothes.

There's nothing wrong with posting Baptism ceremonies on Youtube.  For all practical purposes, this is nothing more than posting an event for all to see and share.  By all, I mean those who are NOT into wetlook.  An everyday person who views these clips couldn't care less if the person being baptized is wearing street clothes or not.  However, in the wetlook community, this takes on a different view and it's your personal discretion if you think that this is a sexual turn on or not.

Simply, don't view it if you conscientiously disagree with this type of contents.

In reply to Message (45014.1.2) Info Another edge: "religious" versus strange sects...

By Batumi - ge Wed 30/06/10 10:33:01 GMT

Most of these baptisms of adults posted on-line are done by religious sects, not long established religions. These are often brain-washing organizations, which are sometimes even banned by goverments (your own German goverment bans a lot of sects). The difference between a religion and a sect is also a thin line, but these new religious movements have such bad press, that it might help you enjoy the baptims.

BTW: no, I haven't checked what church or sect this video was taken in, I'm just talking about sects in general - this disclaimer is for the sake if religious fanatics do come here, so that they don't flame me.

In reply to Message (45014.1) Bad Eyes Close to the edge

By Sponge14U - de Wed 30/06/10 09:54:19 GMT

Scatter To my taste,there is a sharp borderline in between wetlook and religious behaviour.

Unfazed  I cannot find any erotic content in babtism,same as to accidents in water such as  drowning,floods and perishious other situations

Depressed  same,as if five boys throw one girl in a dangerous manner into a pool->that comes close to raping-situations!

Peace Man  I hope you don't mind my opinion about this.

In reply to Message (45014) Links Youtube jeans-sweater before-after

By Anonymous - uu Wed 30/06/10 07:46:49 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Dl_pY2LPU&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]