minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:15:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 45004.5

Subject: Thumbs Up Keep it "status quo"! And a BIG (see icon) to you Nigel! [nt]

Date: Tue 29/06/10 13:02:52 GMT

Name: wetwhiteandblue us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (45004) ADMIN Forum Login + Feedback

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 29/06/10 10:54:32 GMT

Regarding the idea of a "Thanks" button:

1 as most people already do, you can reply with a thumbs up Thumbs Up or many other icons Wow Crown Dancing Pulsing Great In Love etc

>We have all these message icons that folks can use on this forum...most of which are silly and irrelevant.....but not one single icon for "thanks"....how ironic.

See above ! ?

2 I started working on this sometime ago, but to work properly, it requires users to be logged in, otherwise it is too easy for people to cheat, and vote for their own posts, even with IP checking, this is easy enough to get around.

So, we need a login system here ! At least that is what some people want to see. Personally, and I get a lot of good feedback about this, I like the forum being completely open. Yes it gives me a headache at times, but I think most people agree it gives a far fresher feel to the place, and encourages more posts.

Therefore, what I started working on last year was an optional registration. This allows people to reserve their posting name (possibly more than 1) and will then mark posts by registered users with a star (for example). Registered users would still have the option of posting 'anonimously' or using another, non-registered name. Registered users would be able to give "thumbs up" (thanks) points or "thumbs down" points to any post. Non-registered users can still post, but I was going to use a smaller font for their posts, and still allow thumbs up/down votes, but weight them as necessary to avoid abuse. I would then also have the option to disable postings from non-registered users if and when necessary.

Unfortunately, work on all this stalled, as I have lots of real (paid) work to do. I can't remember the last time that anybody bothered to make a donation towards running the forum... so I'm not overly encouraged to spend lots of time making improvements.

However, if I get time, and encouragement, then I will finish this off.

Nigel

Forum Admin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]