minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 02:09:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 44978.4.1.1

Subject: None Monas, come on - tell us, why?!

Date: Mon 28/06/10 11:00:49 GMT

Name: Mike pf

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why do you prefer tagstube. It has a worse search engine, the viewing is worse due to adds and you can't change the video quality. What does it do. Is it your site? A friend of yours? Does it pay for clicks? The Lithuanian guy (or you if you are him) flamed me only for asking this. I'm a sociologist and I don't give up with such questions. You see we can't block your tagstube posts and also that most people won't click on them. Both does things won't change, so just tell us why you (and the Lithuanian guy) if you are not him, promote it in such a way. I know you can and I know it is against forum rules, but no normal person would drive a Lada with a photo of a Mercedes insted of the Mercedes it self. So why do you do it??
In reply to Message (44978.4.1) None Youtube allow embed videos to any website

By Monas - eu Mon 28/06/10 10:49:34 GMT

Youtube allow embed videos to any website, read rules
In reply to Message (44978.4) Talking But here is the problem... html

By james_m - uu Mon 28/06/10 10:33:45 GMT

Well, yes they contain wetlook and because of that and the forum rules, I guess there's not much you can do about it. But what everyone is really after is some kind of reasoning as to why Tagstube links would be posted instead of Youtube links. Most people fear that the wool is being pulled over our eyes in some way. It seems overwhelmingly like content theft. Youtube has invested great amounts of money to build its site from the ground up, so that people can freely host their videos, and so, ultimately, Youtube can make profits on advertising. Youtube is a business; that's the goal of a business. So when I see those same videos being hosted on sites that don't generate Youtube any income, that in my eyes is content theft. If it is Youtube that has attracted the video poster, and the poster has posted their videos to Youtube, and Youtube pays for and assumes responsibility for hosting said videos, it is Youtube's content. Tagstube has no right to try to generate ad revenue from Youtube's content.

Now to be fair, Tagstube isn't the first site to do this, nor will it be the last. But it is ethically dubious and from now on, I will not click on a single Tagstube link (because just viewing a Tagstube link gives Tagstube a handful of hits, which they can potentially use in their marketing campaign to attract advertisers) unless someone can explain to me the advantage of watching Youtube videos on Tagstube instead of Youtube. I hope that many others on this forum will agree, and I hope that those pushing Tagstube links on this forum will give us some transparency about why they are so heavily promoting a site that appears to use content that is not theirs for its own benefit.

You know, I could be wrong about all this. As a web designer myself, I hope that if I am wrong, it is proven or explained to me by someone - because content theft is one of the biggest issues facing the internet these days and a constant struggle for people who deal with web content on a daily basis. Call it copyright infringement, plagiarism, theft, whatever...legal enforcement is hugely lacking in so large a public forum as the internet. Too many people can and do take advantage of this and the only way it can be stopped is for internet users who believe in ethics to make sound decisions about where they click.

Happy Monday!
In reply to Message (44978) ADMIN TAGSTUBE - PLEASE READ

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sun 27/06/10 18:54:15 GMT

tagstube links have now been re-enabled.

Please do not complain about these links, unless they have no wetlook content. Yes, they link to youtube files, you can double click the videos to get to the real files.

If you don't like tagstube, then ignore the messages and links.

Nigel

Forum Admin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]