minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 23:10:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 44928.1

Subject: Sad This was to post 44925, sorry, the troll pissed me off and I clicked wrong [nt]

Date: Sat 26/06/10 16:26:37 GMT

Name: Mike pf

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (44928) None Balticum TV Cable Network, Klaipeda, Lithuania - his ISP

By Mike - pf Sat 26/06/10 16:25:36 GMT

according to http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp. If this continues, someone may want to contact the company. Lithuania is an EU country after all and his Internet Provider should react repetetive trolling. Sadly this seems to be a big all-country service provider in a post-communist republic. These tend to have changing IP adresses and are best for trolling. In Poland, we have Neostrada by TPsa, which acts in the same way and the trolls are commonly called in slang "dzieci neostrady" or "children of neostrada", because a) they are very young and b) they have chaging IP adresses and are hard to ban. However most ISPs that change IP adresses usually actually give only a few to each location, so blocking 3-4 should do the trick. Sadly it will also block half of the trolls city :(. Anyway, the troll is from a northern beachfront city. If it's anything like Gdynia to the south (in PL) or Riga & Parnu to the north (in LV, EE) then Klaipeda should be a goldmine for candid wetlook in the summer. Sadly instead of posting photos he decides to troll.

And to the troll. According to EU laws your IP number is logged, you are not anonymous and if you come to a private web page (as this one is) the administrator can see your IP and pass it on - to the police or to all users if he pleases. There are no agencies that prevent this and it is perfectly legal. Trolling however is not. Being form Poland I know that the former communist countries aren't to good in implementing Internet related laws, however it is just a matter of persistance of the admin. If you piss Nigel up too much, he can have your Internet cut off, even in Lithuania.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]