Wetlook-Online

Message # 44922.2.1.1.2.1

Subject: Question PS: btw, linkbee got banned... why not tagstube? [nt]

Date: Sat 26/06/10 12:53:22 GMT

Name: Mike pf

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (44922.2.1.1.2) None Yes, Tagstubes can stay, but the impersonating troll(s) should be banned.

By Mike - pf Sat 26/06/10 12:52:12 GMT

Otherwise this forums time is running out. People don't want to come to a place where their nicks can get stollen and they can be called names. Yet hear it is possible, as even Spam Patrol only commented on the discussion but didn't take down the posts which are against the rules (and so I assume didn't ban the trolls also)
In reply to Message (44922.2.1.1) Note it is very reasonable what you say, but....

By plonss - nl Sat 26/06/10 12:34:57 GMT

Indeed the problem is not so much about Tagstubs itself. We can double click and reach the original tubes.

The problem is more that there is a group operating here on the forum that for some reason or the other (commercial motives maybe ?) that try to push this Tagstubs with agressive methods.

They even go so far as using other persons (Phoenix' and my) nickname.

The atmosphere on this forum was always good and friendly. I do not want to see that spoiled for some mysterious interest of some posters in a new site that offers nothing new.

In reply to Message (44922.2.1) Exclamation Re:Tagstube - get use to it

By spam patrol - us Sat 26/06/10 12:16:37 GMT

That's the one Soggybottom!  Unfortunately most of us don't know about double-clicking.  Hopefully, they'll know now.
In reply to Message (44922.2) Read This Re:Tagstube - get use to it

By Soggybottom - us Sat 26/06/10 11:35:36 GMT

If it is the one I am thinking of all you have to do is double click the video and it send you to the youtube anyway. What seems to be the problem?
In reply to Message (44922) Info Tagstube - get use to it

By spam patrol - us Sat 26/06/10 09:37:21 GMT

Please gentlemen, let's not make Tagstube an issue with this forum.  We all know it's a thriving knockoff of Youtube and it's here to stay.  Can we be more considerate and not make this forum a constant complaint site and use the forum space more constructively dedicated to wetlook?  To most of us, the constant complaints on this forum is worse than what the complaint is about.

Simply, if a post consists of a link to Tagstube, you have two options.  Open it and enjoy the clip for what it's worth or ignore it completely without having to complain about it.  There are many things in life that one can not get use to it.  We just need to tolerate it and go on in life.

I hope there's some of you out there that agrees with me.

Stay wet!

Spam Patrol

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]