Wetlook-Online

Message # 44896

Subject: None Family wetlook

Date: Thu 24/06/10 12:08:01 GMT

Name: Sopping uu

Email: katakai2@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I happen to have been spending some time browsing through WetFan's wetlook archives this past week. When one tires of almost identical postings of almost identical girls, wearing almost identical jeans, being thrown into pools in jumpy, poorly shot youtubes, there is a calm refuge "back when" in the 1930s and '40s,which wetfan well documented, and which we may explore at our leisure.

In addition to welcome shots of girls in dresses, usually in a wade-in from dry to wet, which I like, there are many great sequences of girls and women getting soaked in a variety of sequences, and yes, they are in black and white, I found one intriguing presentation here: A joint family wetlook!

http://www.vintagewet.com/wfa/50/w1/w07/wf350w7.html<

There are several delightful sequences of a family, attractive middle-aged daughter; senior-citizen mother, and even dear old Dad, blithely wading into the water, fully clothed in the outfits of the 1930s or 40s. Mom leads the way, in what one might have called a "housedress,"  followed by her daughter in a suit. Many poses together before Dad show up, also drenched in shirt and pants and, get this, wearing a necktie!!  I am intrigued by the scenario. Was it a hot day? Was it planned? Who was the wetlook advocate in the family who brought the others so willingly to a lovely soaking?

Anyhow, it is delightful (there are several sequences on the page). I liked it, I  hope you do too.

...and can tell ne how it came to be.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]