Wetlook-Online

Message # 44847.1.1

Subject: None Re:I Turn To You

Date: Sun 20/06/10 17:29:14 GMT

Name: George us

Email: gek7255747@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Am Bouncing  with joy, You made my day. Am In Love  with those pink jeans. Will drink another toast Drink Me to you and your photographer for making my day very happy. Everyone stay for ever happy and for ever, enjoy the many wonderful things that life has to offer. The crazy Sved
In reply to Message (44847.1) Thumbs Up Re:I Turn To You

By TredWet - gb Sun 20/06/10 15:29:42 GMT

Magical, just magical!!!
In reply to Message (44847) Pictures I Turn To You

By shannonwetlook - shannon@shannonwetlook.com eu Sun 20/06/10 15:07:50 GMT

When the world is darker than I can understand.

When nothing turns out the way I planned.

When the sky turns grey and there's no end in sight.

When I can't sleep through the lonely night.

I turn to you. Like a flower leaning toward the sun.

I turn to you. 'Cos you're the only one.

Who can turn me around when I'm upside down.

I turn to you.

Where would I be? What would I do?

If you'd never helped me through.

I hope someday if you've lost your way.

You could turn to me like I turn to you.

www.shannonwetlook.com

(original lyrics by Mel C)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.076 seconds to generate ]