minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:03:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 44810.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:John please DO NOT post your advert every day!!!

Date: Sat 19/06/10 00:36:10 GMT

Name: hollanderwet uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I totaly agree !

If he does so (spamming this forum with the same ads over and over again)

then the spammer should be removed of this forum .

It's on him to decide wether he ajusts to the common behaivour and use common sense

or he should go somewhere else.

If he where to spam , would'nt it be justified to ignore his product all together, so that he would reach the opposite goal !

and won't be able to sell anything anymore.

In reply to Message (44810) Warning! John please DO NOT post your advert every day!!!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Fri 18/06/10 20:37:18 GMT

It has been advertised many times before, if there is updates to the product please advertise it, once every month or every six months.

I understand that you are of the opinion that you are selling a product that you consider to be good value, however, you should not react in such ways to people who do not share your opinion.

You have made posts to a public forum where people have every right to provide an opinion on what you are attempting to supply to them.  We are all just as vulnerable as you are and we can all get some bad feedback, calling people names does not help your cause!

Unless you have a substntial update to the content of your CD/DVD, please do not post it again.  At least not for another six months, or accept the feedback you get.

Your competitors would not take the time to attack you as really there would be no point, however, your threat to post the same thing every day is a threat to spam this forum, that is something that is not allowed!

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]