minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 15:19:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 44783

Subject: Info Steve Wynn isn't one of us...

Date: Wed 16/06/10 20:23:13 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Read an interesting article in the Las Vegas Weekly today I thought might prove to in worth checking out. Encore, Ownered by no other but Steve Wynn opened a new club/venue called Encore Beach Club.  The artilcle read in part:

Recovering from a slammed first industry night, Dip and Dance’s premiere was still on the DL, though a fair number of people were bouncing around the pool and hanging out in the gaming pavilion. But no one was in the pool. Yet. Tentative attendees waded in the shallow areas, or dangled their toes while perched on round lily pads, which formed little islands in the water. They were likely thinking the same thing I was: “Is it actually okay to swim here at night?” I know the answer for Thursdays at EBC is “yes” (ditto for the Sunday night pool party at nearby XS), but maybe the club scene has been so conditioned that, at night, it parties around the pool.

Four girls took the first plunge—er—slow immersion. They paddled to the shower dancer platform in the center of the 240,000-gallon pool and tentatively climbed up, dodging LED-lit arcs of water. “Doesn’t that platform rain down as well?” I coyly asked the staff as the girls tried to keep their hair dry. Indeed it did, and the delicate water show switched to downpour, much to the quartet’s surprise. The girls gave up on their hair and makeup and plunged into the pool. Others at EBC followed, and even I couldn’t resist the pristine waters. Yes, I swam in a Vegas pool. And it was a lovely experience.

Batting around beach balls in a pseudo-water volleyball match with strangers, I watched a few girls ruin party dresses by splashing around. I highly recommend night swimming at EBC as temperatures rise. I’ll definitely revisit Dip and Dance as I continue working on my moontan.

SO..  I'm thinking, might be some place to check out on the EBC nights... Wrong.. A particle list of rules are as follows:

Proper Swim attire includes:

Proper swim attire includes:

•Swimming suits

Prohibited apparel for sunbathing/swimming:

•No jeans or pants – guests may not swim/sunbathe fully

clothed

•No see-thur bathing suits

And so on..  What a shame...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]