minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 16:30:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 44770.1

Subject: None That's July 17 and 18 and in Santa Clara, not San Jose!

Date: Tue 15/06/10 18:02:09 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Internet Explorer autocomplete sucks!  I tried to use a shortcut and ended up repeating old information from 2008.
In reply to Message (44770) Info OT: California Extreme classic arcade show San Jose 7/19 and 20

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 15/06/10 17:55:20 GMT

The California Extreme classic arcade game show will be held Saturday July 17 and Sunday July 18 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Santa Clara California.  300-400 video games and pinball machines all set on free play.  I will be there.  Come play lots of classic video games and pinball machines and meet me and my crazy friend from Las Vegas and many others from the Dragon's Lair Project website.  Admission is $60 for both days.  If you have 3 games to bring you can get in free, e-mail the promoters for details.  The Hyatt Regency is about 2 blocks from Great America amusement park.  I will be at Great America Friday before the show.  I will spend a lot of that time that day riding and hanging around the water rides!  

www.caextreme.com

www.d-l-p.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]