Wetlook-Online

Message # 44534.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook & related dislikes

Date: Mon 31/05/10 11:49:46 GMT

Name: likeswetdresses uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

1) I have zero interest in jeans.

2) I love dresses but like skirts and some business suits.

3) I love swimming pool scenes particularily when they are climbing out.

4) I love unplanned wet look,like at a wedding when everyone goes into the pool.

5) A pet peeve of mine is contributors who don't know the difference between a dress and a skirt.

6) I really appreciate those contributors who identify the wetlook,i.e. dresses,jeans,t-shirts,etc. so I don't have to wade through a bunch of stuff I have no interest in.

7)I enjoy those videos where they push girls in the pool.I think the vast majority are "planned" anyway because they usually aren't very angry.

Finally,I would like to thank all the contributors,even those who post jeans stuff,for all their work in searching and posting.    Steve

In reply to Message (44534) Peace Man Wetlook & related dislikes

By Dan - us Mon 31/05/10 10:09:05 GMT

Ok so please don't flame me, remember we all have our likes and dislikes which is fine..

But I wonder, am I alone with my dislikes..?

For example, people throwing other people into the pool.. It is not a very considerate thing to do and clearly many videos show distraught people trying to fight their way out of a soaking usually perpetrated by ignorant boys..

Also why do some people in the water insist on splashing the crap out of someone else who is already in the water and soaked from head to toe..?  Gets me every time..

I also dislike pool and bath scenes and skip these 99% of the time if a youtube link listed here is declared a pool scene..

Prefer skirts & dresses to most jeans although some jeans were just made for wetlook! :-)

And just to balance things out, I love shower scenes and random soakings ;-)

Would like to hear from others who have similar dislikes (& likes) to mine..

Be nice please..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]