MyWetloook

Message # 44508.1

Subject: Question Re:"New" old sets added

Date: Sun 30/05/10 03:15:15 GMT

Name: Rob eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks, especially the first one looks really great! But there seems to be a problem with either your upload or the images4sale site, as the preview says the images only have an ultra small resolution of just 450x337 Pixels. I think this can't be right?
In reply to Message (44508) Thumbs Up "New" old sets added

By Absolutely Soaked - absoaked@yahoo.com us Sat 29/05/10 20:02:33 GMT

I've added three more sets from the old site to the back of the image download store.  That means, you'll have to go to the last page of the store to find them.  One set is curvy Kat getting in the pool wearing her tight jeans, socks, sneakers, tight white t-shirt from which her breasts proudly protrude & see through pink bra.  While Kat has gotten out of the modeling business, we've kept in touch and she's still getting wet!  The second set is Nana have a great time soaking set in her stretch blue jeans and tube top.  If I recall, Nana wouldn't come out of the pool at the end of the shoot.  She and I swam around for at least another 45 minutes after we were done!  The last set I added tonight was Jess's swim in the same pool.  She wore her tight jeans, a tight, long-sleeved, maroon top under a zip up think jacket.  She takes off the jacket to show us how nice and shiny her soaked tight top is.

http://images4sale.com/store/20826

Enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]