minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:41:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 44370.2

Subject: Smokin hey john, maybe you better look for a techie... ?

Date: Thu 20/05/10 19:30:19 GMT

Name: Detlef de

Email: poke2211@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....find yourself someone who takes care of both your website and your photos.

I really don't want to upset you, maybe you are a cool guy and 5$ is not that much for a cd with pics.... but..... it's like paying for used magazines...

it seems to me you have a similar problem regarding yourself / your own work.

just like (r.i.p.?) wetlook university (no offense! very nice girls => bad website) and (r.i.p.?) crazy girls (nice girls => bad website).

can't you see that you are... like..... missing a point, say "high quality pictures and presentation", I mean I read posts where you were really like "why the hell doesn't anyone buy my stuff" (and I hope I haven't mistaken you for someone else). now I read the replies to your post today. the people who hurt you are really assholes, but there is some truth to what they say. don't you think your pics are... old and small?

come on, I really care, that's why I write that much, I don't want to hurt your feelings like the others did but hey, i mean, i've been here for a while. and you still have your old website.

over the years I watched the pros evolve. guys like robby of wetlook-online, who became world leading in wetlook picture quality. and leon, I watched his very first pics of his cute gf (whatshernameagain?) and today he has a large network of high class wam stuff. also erik, jürgen, flaviu... and a few more. they DEFINE wet and messy art.

and then compare this to your website: it's been online forever without any update... ok, so you say there are updates... I can't see any. are you like waiting for someone to buy your pics to feel better? you might wait forever...

don't get me wrong: anyone who contributes to the wetlook community is a cool guy but maybe you don't want to accept that your presentation does not reach professional standards.

see, i like candids and web finds too. but i think you need to realize that either you need to give us something "fresh" or at least present your old stuff in a more professional way.

rock on buddy

detlef

and btw: I once tried it too, I had a wet celebs website, it got outdated, then even deleted and I never tried again.

meanwhile i have become a professional designer, so i could start again creating a professional wetlook website, but to be honest I don't want people to know about me and this wetlook thing as I'm a musician too and I guess sooner or later media would use it against me.

In reply to Message (44370) Band Wet Jeans I CD ROM: Over 1500 photographs, plus 8 movie clips, and stories

By John - us Tue 18/05/10 17:41:41 GMT

http://www.thejeanpool.com/

You can save yourself months or years of searching the Internet for good wet-jeans photos! Our CD ROM: 'Wet Jeans I' features the BEST sampling of wet-jeans images and film clips from the Internet, many of which no longer appear online, plus pictures I've taken myself. They are of beautiful women, plus a few couples shots, all in soaked jeans. Almost all are in color, but the few black and white ones are great too.  Samples are available for viewing at http://www.thejeanpool.com/jpgal2.html

250 Mb of data, including:

over 1500 full-size jpeg images!, 8 movie (mp3) files,

including EXCLUSIVE NEW scans of the Frankie Series,

original, EXCLUSIVE gorgeous-gals-in-wet-jeans pictures,

new, EXCLUSIVE wet-jeans stories;

works on either PC or Macintosh, or any machine that works with CD-ROMs.

Only US $5!

Order at:

http://www.thejeanpool.com/jporder.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]