MyWetloook

Message # 4434.10.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: wouldn't let it worry you

Date: Sun 29/06/03 00:33:33 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
maybe you're right- I've no idea whether Miller's sales increased because of the advert.

However the point is....only nothing's for free.

Any "free" material is subsidised by somebody, somewhere. Possibly many who seem to expect it by right are too shallow or selfish to see the wider view, but it's a fact.

Even "innocent" activites like hotlinking into a site unassociated with wetlook, just because it might have a wet candid on it, probably costs the person who owns the site an "over bandwidth charge".

So instead of people who pay for material and those who collect for "free". The real catagories are those that pay their way and those that expect someone else to subsidise their kicks (whoever it might be).

It's usually those that expect to be subsidised by everyone else are the biggest moaners- you must see this too, cos you subsidise a lot of wetlook activity.

Let's face it, 90% of the wetlook community could vanish overnight and the only way we would know is because our bandwidth charges would reduce. Many contribute nothing, take everything and still have the audacity to complain.

In reply to Message (4434.10.1) Hello Re: wouldn't let it worry you

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/06/03 23:54:20 GMT

"If anyone has doubts about whether stuff is free or not, consider things like the Miller Lite advert. Might be free to you, but somebody paid the actresses, the crew, etc."

..true...an ad like that, probably cost around half a million bucks to make....BUT....it has EASILY generated at least 50 million dollars worth of publicity and beer sales for that company...so every dollar spent on that ad was well worth it, cos it has paid back at least 100 times more than it cost to make.

Wouldn't we all like to be in position...where every dollar spent yielded $100 back...ha ha. All the producers I know....spend a dollar, and then struggle to get 50 cents of it back.

In reply to Message (4434.10) Hello wouldn't let it worry you

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Sat 28/06/03 19:37:10 GMT

Whatever you do you can't win.

If you do a set with a girl wearing a bra, you get complaints. if you do it without a bra...complaints

If you focus on shoes, then someone would like to see the set without shoes.

To put things into perspective I reckon there's about 6,000 "hard core wetlook fans" in the world.

Less than 1% post on the forums, most just lurk.

Less than 10% actually spend any money on the thing they are supposed to really enjoy (wetlook). The majority of wetlook fans lurk silently, waiting to pounce on anything free that might pass by. Some of them actually have the cheek to then complain if they don't like it.

I've just had an email complaining that the freesite hasn't been updated for 3 weeks! The bloody cheek of some people!

My advice is to use the forums to announce any news/updates, but don't think that the views expressed are representive of the overall community.

As you know, the best feedback comes from the "silent majority" who email you direct. The next best feedback comes from webstats and sales figures.

If you allow your decisions to be influenced by a vociferous minority then you will do yourself an injustice.

I don't like to see negative comments on anything that someone provides for free to the community. As you know, Jim, the "free" clips you provide actually have to be paid for- the bandwidth is expensive.

So for those who like to criticise, just remember that  "free" material is actually subsidised by somebody, somewhere. If you are nothing but a freeloader then you don't have the right to criticise.

If anyone has doubts about whether stuff is free or not, consider things like the Miller Lite advert. Might be free to you, but somebody paid the actresses, the crew, etc. Like wise, free websites, they're subsidised by Yahoo's customers, etc.

In reply to Message (4434) Sad Thank the COMPLAINERS....AGAIN!

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Sat 28/06/03 08:35:51 GMT

I have removed the Volume 13 MPEG from the site, due to the complaints I have received about (gasp!) a bathing suit under the business suit.

If I said they were undergarments, I doubt anyone would realize the difference.

I am thinking about ending my wetlook work soon anyway for personal reasons, and things like this only encourage me further to go in that direction.

Once again -- thank the complainers.

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]