Wetlook-Online

Message # 44304.1

Subject: None Re: wet and muddy Stewardesses

Date: Sat 15/05/10 08:39:29 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This was all discussed a month or so ago....search for the threads that mention "Suwammer".

Basically, it boils down to this, the UK does not have the 1st Amendment free speech protection as the U.S. does (in the USA..."parody" is protected under the 1st amendment....so you can parody any kind of tv scene or character you want, and that is legal). In the UK they do not have that protection, so when Suwammer started doing parody-wetlook and messy scenes featuring British Airways and Virgin Airlines flight attendants....those companies actually called the cops on him, and reported this to UK police who then showed up at his house and told him to remove those videos "or else".....so he was forced to remove them by UK police.

And if you think that was outrageous, not only that, but I would sue Youtube, cos Youtube violated his privacy rights by giving his computer ip and profile information to the cops, merely based on a complaint by BA and Virgin Airlines. That totally violated his privacy rights, cos hosting companies are not supposed to give your private ip and home address informations to law enforcement, unless they have a SUBPOENA signed by a judge, and you cannot get a subpoena to get hosting companies to divulge your private informations to law enforcement, unless law enforcement can show "just cause" that a crime has been committed....which was not the case in this case.

This is one of the reasons I left the UK and now live in the USA, cos you just can't do such police-state tactics to people in the USA, not unless the authorities have just cause that a crime has been committed, and so what the UK did to Suwammer is police-state tactics of the worst order.

Heck....if the USA acted the way the UK does.....then I would have Hugh Hefner and Warner Brothers calling the cops every time I did scenes featuring Playboy bunnies or Wonder Woman (which I have done many times btw).

So this is the "Big Brother" world we live in, where just because somebody does not like your youtube video, they can get Youtube to divulge your private informations and stick the cops on you. But as you know...Youtube is already Big Brother, cos it owned by Google, and Google are now heavily "in bed" with the U.S. government on many projects these days anyways.

The correct course of action that Youtube is supposed to do (under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998) is that they are required to respond to complaints about videos...and just remove those videos or delete your account...THAT IS ALL...they are not supposed to give out your private home address and ip information to law inforcement, unless they have a subpoena from a judge, and that judge will not issue one unless somebody can show just cause that a crime may be been committed.....so Suwammer has every right to sue Youtube for violation of his privacy rights.

MK

In reply to Message (44304) Sad wet and muddy Stewardesses

By Bill - steelmike49@yahoo.co.uk gb Sat 15/05/10 00:09:48 GMT

when are we going to see more wet and muddy Stewardesses  all of the ones that were on u tube have gone, would have like to see what happends to the set of stewardesses in the park on the banks of the lake will it ever be published

I wrote this some time agoe and I left my email address it was incorrect I have now put the right one there so if any on cand help me I would be ever so greatfull for some feed back to find out what happend to them thanks

Bill  

Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]