Wetlook-Online

Message # 44254.1.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Re:Julie Snyder

Date: Tue 11/05/10 10:45:27 GMT

Name: Supersyl uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I sent you those ones way back when... She did many other scenes I have heard about but never saw. She did wetlook when she was in France all the time too. Funny thing is I went to school with her! Who knew....
In reply to Message (44254.1.1) None Re:Julie Snyder

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 11/05/10 06:43:27 GMT

Aside from the recent clip of her on the Wambank...on the Canadian version of "Deal or no Deal"

http://www.thewambank.com/videos.php?id=11201&list=0

the other Julie Synder wetlook clips I have on tape are

1) from her 1996 show, "Le Enfer Cest Nous Autres", where Julie goes in a city fountain wearing a floral dress and black pantyhose.

2) in another 1996 show of  "Le Enfer Cest Nous Autres", ...Julie is in a comedy skit, dressed in a tartan skirt and blouse, where she wades into a lake on a golf course to retrieve golf balls, and she goes in and out of the lake 2-3 times.

3) in a 2001 Canadian tv show (I think it was called The Julie Snyder Show) Julie goes in a bath fully clothed.

The scene that "wetclothes" mentions ....."and she was in a pool with leatherpants too".......that happened on a preview show for the Canadian reality tv show "Star Acadamie" (which is a Big Brother style show about aspiring singers). In the preview show before the contestants move to live in the house, Julie does a tour of the house and then jumps into the pool. This happened in 2003 or 2004...and I do not have that clip (I have only seen photos of her in the pool from that scene) so if anybody has that clip or finds it on Youtube, let us know.

MK

In reply to Message (44254.1) Question Re:Julie Snyder

By wetclothes - se Tue 11/05/10 03:05:09 GMT

and she was in a pool with leatherpants too ....
In reply to Message (44254) None Julie Snyder

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Tue 11/05/10 02:15:20 GMT

A couple of questions regarding Julie Snyder.

After seeing the clip of her on the WamBank recently, I read that she was involved in other wetlook scenes.  What were they?

Did one of these scenes involve her going into a fountain?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]