Wetlook-Online

Message # 4423.4

Subject: Hello Man, why couldn't we get something like this in MS? [nt]

Date: Sat 28/06/03 07:06:25 GMT

Name: David us

Email: spawn75@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (4423) Hello A nightly wet event for Brooklyn folks to see

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/06/03 00:52:28 GMT

This info is for those living in the West Chelsea neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY.

There is a newly renovated bar just opened this month, called THE CORAL BAR...and behind the bar there is a giant water tank where mermaid girls swim in tank while you enjoy your beer. Some times the girls wear mermaid tails, and at other times in the evening they swim in lingerie, stockings and suspenders. This was reported on another forum last week, and so a fan went there to check it out...and this is his report this week...he reported seeing a beautiful asian girl, swimming in a red dress...

Here is his report...

quote..

Hey gang, just a follow up, I hit the new bar in New York patterned after Weeki Watchee and it was a lot of fun. General 60's exotic motif, though fairly minimal (fish drawings on the wall, a lounge that looked like a cave with the flickering lighting resembling being underwater.) But behind the bar was the giant tank full of coral, tropical fish, and indeed a bubbling gal swimming around. It was about 10' deep. This evening's woman was a beautiful Asian girl, doing 5 or 6 minute stints swimming between alternating costumes. She wore a red dress, then a white mermaid tail and clamshells, and nylons....she seemed very much at home in the water and the lighting was especially great (a photo of the bar/tank was posted in an earlier thread I am not sure is still up).  Anyway, definitely worthwhile if you are visiting NYC....it's the closest WE'LL ever get to the experience, anyway.

unquote

Anyway...if you happen to live near Brooklyn and fancy a few beers, this sound like a pleasant way to spend an evening.

Take your camera too.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]