MyWetloook

Message # 44188.1.1.1.1

Subject: Angry Re:Paparazzi

Date: Thu 06/05/10 07:53:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK....I agree with Leon.....you have a right to your opinion.

You have stated your opinion.....just leave it at that and refrain from repeating yourself.... cos if you persist in re-stating your opinion every time we post such postings on this forums....then you will be repeating your opinion constantly....and so you will be a causing a disruption on this forum...cos I and others are going to FLAME you every time you persist in this argument.

Bear this in mind...the owner and creator of this forum...was a former candid wetlook producer himself (as I am too)...and so this forum was founded by somebody who is a candid wetlook producer, as I am too...and this forum was created as a haven for candid wetlook fans.

As you appear to be new to this forum, and have shown up with your unwelcomed opinions...let me tell you about the history of the forum.

- It was created in 1998...but a candid wetlook producer...and was always created as a place that welcomes candid or public wetlook media etc. From 1998 to around 2004....there was only ONE wetlook forum.

- The "big debate" that you have stirred up again.....that already happened 6 years ago....in 2004 or so.....when folks like yourself who objected to candid wetlook, started having these very same debates....and so we already had all those debates...and a SOLUTION was reached.....

- The solution was.....all those folks who did not like Candid or Public wetlook .......they all broke away from this original wetlook forum....and Graham created a new wetlook forum especially for those folks....where no candid or public wetlook is allowed. So....that was their safe-haven.....to be free from candid wetlook scenes, they all went to Graham's forum instead....which is the current status we have today.....2 forums...one that supports candid wetlook (this one) and one that does not allow candid wetlook (Graham's forum)

So....we already dealt with this issue 6 years ago....and so there is no need for us to go thru all this again. The debate was already concluded...and the conclusion was that if you like candid wetlook....you are welcome on this forum....and if you do not like candid wetlook...you should visiting Graham's forum instead. You are welcome to view this forum if you like...but you are not welcome to complain about candid wetlook on a forum that is OWNED by a candid wetlook producer and is SUPPORTED by candid wetlook producers like me....cos this is "our turf".....not your right to complain about things that are the very ESSENCE of what this forum is about.

As Leon said...you have a right to voice your opinion...and now you have stated it....you must not keep repeating it again...cos if you keep repeating the same thing in the future....then you are no longer expressing an opinion...you will be a troll who is causing a disruption....cos I and others are going to FLAME YOU you for causing a disruption.

So....THE DEBATE IS OVER....we settled this debate 6 years ago....and all the candid wetlook critics left and joined Graham's forum ...and this forum remains as it is today...as a supporter of Candid Wetlook.

Anyway.....Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out

MK

In reply to Message (44188.1.1.1) Note Re:Paparazzi

By Paul - be Wed 05/05/10 22:16:44 GMT

They make money with candid people... But no money for this people being on flim... People like you and me... THIS IS MY OPINION!!!
In reply to Message (44188.1.1) Exclamation Re:Paparazzi

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 05/05/10 15:29:15 GMT

Hey there.....you appear to be on the wrong forum. This is a wetlook forum where candid wetlook and public wetlook are allowed and welcomed. Please take the time to read the policies of this forum which are clearly stated at the top of this forum....which state

"We accept almost all types of wetlook, from candid (unposed) and public wetlook".

If you do not like candid or public wetlook scenes, then you are on the wrong forum,and you should go to Grahams forum which does not permit  candid or public wetlook scenes. Please go to this forum

http://www.wetlookforum.com/forum/index.php

If you persist in breaking the rules and complaining about things that are totally permissible on this forum....then you will be classified as a troll and reported to the forum admin for banning from this forum....so either shut up. and read the rules.....or leave....because your assinine comments are like walking into Mcdonalds and complaining that you do not like hamburgers....cos candid wetlook is what this forum is all about....so then please go to Kentucky Fried Chicken instead.

MK

In reply to Message (44188.1) Angry Paparazzi [nt]

By Paul - be Wed 05/05/10 11:29:24 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (44188) Thumbs Up BeingWET Updates html

By Soreen - soreen@gmail.com ro Wed 05/05/10 05:29:37 GMT

Latest updates on

26th April, 2010 ... BEING WET IN ASIA section
APEX1017

26th April, 2010 ... BEING WET IN EUROPE section
27810p1

26th April, 2010 ... BEING WET ON TV section

16th April, 2010 ... BEING WET IN ASIA section
APEX1016

16th April, 2010 ... BEING WET IN EUROPE section
AK01p06

16th April, 2010 ... BEING WET ON TV section

join us for only $6.66 per month

The clips from being wet in EUROPE, Being Wet and Sexy And Being wet In AsiaAre available for Pay Per View. Check the Join section for more info.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]