minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:54:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 44155.2

Subject: Sad Eastern Europe events this year...

Date: Tue 04/05/10 05:52:05 GMT

Name: Phoenix eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
may have unexpected difficulties. Everywhere from Moscow to Warsaw and St. Petersburg to Odessa the weather is really on the cold side this year. One of the worst springs ever, so if it doesn't pick up soon we may not see lots of wetlook this year. As for the offer, non of the cities are in a 100 mile radius from me, but I go to Kiev, Odessa, Minsk (also lots of wetlook in the summer) and Moscow often on business, but sadly I'm not the professional photographer type. I do take some candid photos, but I'm just to shy to record or photograph public events full of people I don't know...
In reply to Message (44155) None Upcoming Wetlook Events: Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Texas, Singapore etc

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 02/05/10 09:28:41 GMT

FYI there are several wetlook events I am interested in and am unable to travel to and capture myself, so I am willing to "sponsor"  any wet fans who live near these areas and will capture them on video.

The events I am interested in take place starting in the last week of this month in Moscow and Kiev  and thru June/July in Moscow. Other events are continuous all thru this summer and take place in San Antonio, Texas, Los Angeles - Californa, Sentosa - Singapore, Overijssel in the Netherlands, Shenzhen (near Hong Kong), and Perth in Australia (in October/November).

If you live within 100 miles of these areas and are interested in filming these events, I am willing to pay for your travel expenses and you can have a choice between getting a new camcorder plus extra monies for your labor time, or if you already have a camcorder, you can get $150 per each hour of footage you capture.

Anybody who is interested, just email me at wamtec@comcast.net

FYI I already have 2 camera assistants helping capture fountains footage in Moscow, but there are so many fountains in that city and other Russian and Ukrainian cities, I could use 2 more....especially in Kiev and St Petersburg.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]