WetlookPro

Message # 4413

Subject: Hello Wet at work

Date: Fri 27/06/03 11:07:01 GMT

Name: RM uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
True story: Today was a sunny hot and humid day in New England and the forecast called a possibility of afternoon thundershowers and as luck would have it,  a very heavy one came along where I work.   I am a bit of a weather nut and like seeing stuff like this so I got to a window on the fourth floor of my office building to watch nature's fireworks.   Within minutes people started rushing out of the building to their cars to roll up their windows.   The storm really got going and a furious, torrential downpour ensued.  During this,  a woman came out of the door headed for her car.  She was wearing a simple sleeveless summer dress and low heeled slides.   She started running but after 20 yards or so evidently discovered that you cannot run in wet slides and stopped for a moment to take them off and then resumed her dash to the car which was probably 100 yards from the building.   She stayed in the car until the rain let up a bit.  When she headed back to the building she was carrying her slides and walking barefoot even thought the rain was still medium strength.  She had a towel and was drying her hair as if she just got out of the shower.   Her unhurried pace suggested that she felt she was as wet as she could get so why rush.  Unfortunately her dress was a floral print design which made it tough to appreciate it when its wet.   As wetlook goes this wasn't a terribly good episode because I was too far away too appreciate her state.

This got me thinking, however,  about how to better take advantage of a situation like this so I decided to come up with some fantasy guidelines for women who would like to take advantage of a summer thundershower at work.

1.  Be prepared.  Listen to the forecast.   You can't count on a thundershower hitting,  all you can do is be prepared if one does.

2.  Wear appropriate clothing.   Solid colors only since prints do not show wet very well.   A good suggestion is a tight knee length dress with stockings, garters and high heels.   Stocking may be too uncomfortable to wear on hot and humid summer days but they will show very very nicely through a clingy sopping wet dress.

3.  Don't have your hair tied up tightly.  Free flowing hair will look much better when soaked and plastered to your face and shoulders.

4.  Park your car at the farthest point from your building.  The further it is away from the door the farther you will have to go during a rainstorm.   You don't have to lower your windows,  all you need to do is pretend that they might be down if rain hits.

5.  When the rain hits you tell your co-workers that you think you left your car windows down and must rush out.   Once you get outside you need to presume others are watching so you must give the impression you are in a hurry.   Fortunately your tight dress and high heels means you can't run.  If you are wearing stockings you can further tell your coworkers when you return that you couldn't take off your high heels because you would have ruined your stockings.  If you are lucky your trek out and back will leave you thoroughly drenched and ready to enjoy the remainder of the day dripping at your desk.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]