minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 22:56:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43907.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Possible Wetlook on Virgin 1 (UK)

Date: Tue 13/04/10 19:47:52 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI we are leaving Chiang Mai for Pattaya on Friday.....yeah....Pattaya is a bit wild.....but we avoid all the reckless stuff (I did all that crazy stufrf when I was in my youth)...cos these days I lead a pretty boring life......and all I am interested in is seeing wetlook......that is my only vice.

MK

In reply to Message (43907.1.1) None Re:Possible Wetlook on Virgin 1 (UK)

By Wet Brian - ex Mon 12/04/10 23:41:35 GMT

Hi MK,

Hope you have a good time...I always did when I was in Chiang Mai with you.

This program has nothing to do with the current situation,it was filmed last year,it is a documentary about what happens in Pattaya etc with Brits when they get in trouble due to drink or drugs.

Brian

In reply to Message (43907.1) None Re:Possible Wetlook on Virgin 1 (UK)

By MK in thailand - th Mon 12/04/10 19:47:08 GMT

Hi Wet Brian

FYI Weinerking (Waterlogged Prods) and I are currently in Thailand at the Songkran festival. Don't believe all the baloney you see on CNN and other news channels about the political troubles in Thailand. Those troubles are merely in the downtown are of Bangkok only....and not all over the country. We are 500 miles away at the Songkran events in Chiang Mai and everything is just like normal up here......the water festival is in full swing. So far Weinerking has shot a couple thousand still photos already that he will be sharing with his fans when het gets home, while I have been shooting lots of HD video.

Anyway....we are beginning the 2nd day of the festival today....and Weinerking is like a kid in a candy store....i.e. so much wetlook and and impossible to capture it all....so we have to practice "triage".....i.e. leave all the minor wetlook (t shirts and shorts) and just capture the girls in full length jeans and dresses etc.

Anyway....back to the grindstone...

MK

In reply to Message (43907) TV Possible Wetlook on Virgin 1 (UK)

By Wet Brian - ex Mon 12/04/10 11:23:14 GMT

Was watching Virgin 1 last night and saw Big Trouble In Thailand...This may have already been shown last year,but anyhow next week the program will be showing the Thai Songkran event.

Brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]