minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:19:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 43894.7

Subject: Great A Small worrd of advice (I'm sure MK would agree with this)

Date: Mon 12/04/10 15:28:57 GMT

Name: Tim gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The picture quality is fantastic, the story boards are well thought out! but to pull something off in complete wet look style, you must make sure that every detail is included

from ear rings, bracelts shoes or boots (for the right story ie boots eg in the rain, umberella shoot) the underwear has to be right, nylons, pantyhose, bras, and even slips, make up has to be

correct.  The added accessories are great, however, if your going to all the expence with the dresses e.t.c. The details are the cheapest things to add which mean the most.  

The wet look your trying to create is great with the scenes but they don't mean anything without all the details, otherwise is just another model in a dress in the pool..... and as someone pointed

out, where are the larger ladies, they have ample to offer, (excuse the pun) the clothing is already tight and sexy when dry, imagine when wet, and try capture the inner-cent look as the skirt rides high with the current

showing off their panties or pantyhose same with jeans showing the lower back as the gap appears when crouching all these are enhancements in the natural world, imagine them under water!

there is a director, his name slips me bald bloke all he does is underwater shoots but look at the detail he uses....

Sorry I go on a bit just hope I've given you some help to enhance your work.

Good luck it looks like your onto a winner with the quality of the pictures! I seriously wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards

Tim uk

In reply to Message (43894) Pictures my new website

By xelab - mail@xelab.at at Sun 11/04/10 14:01:11 GMT

at my (nearly complete) new website http://www.xelab.at/ i have an extra h20-page: http://www.xelab.at/xelab/H2Ogallerie.htm

perhaps you will like some pictures.

xelab

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]