minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:02:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43864.1

Subject: Links Re:holi pictures (drenched salwar kameez)

Date: Sat 10/04/10 01:44:09 GMT

Name: Ralph uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Another thread. Lots to sift through.

http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=408926 Links

In reply to Message (43864) Pictures holi pictures (drenched salwar kameez)

By watershed - ex Fri 09/04/10 21:17:49 GMT

Website: http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=184797&page=25

Here is a collection of holi photos - see also other pages in the same collection:

http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=184797&page=25

I was never a prolific poster on WWF, but as some of you may have noticed I'm hardly ever here anymore.  This is because after my trip to India I have completely lost interest in white girls.  They do not excite me anymore.  I'm not sure how this happened, other than that I have discovered first-hand that perfect mix of Dravidian and Aryan that goes so well with wetlook.  White girls now seem pale-faced, unadorned, colourless.  I used to be into rubber/PVC raincoats and rubber boots, too - not so anymore, now it's all about saris.  Martin Kafka, an expert on the psychiatry of fetishism whom I've mentioned before in this forum, has a concept of "Total Sexual Outlet" which can be redirected but not so much increased or decreased; I guess that that's what's happened with me.

The best thing about this development is that it has allowed me to focus much more on the person than on the clothing.  I'm finding that, although I still *enjoy* wetlook very much, I don't actually *need* wetlook to become aroused: the fabrics and colours and they way that they move with a woman's body are enough, even if they're dry.  As a result, I can devote much more attention to a partner, not only physically but emotionally.

And I have got the office to send me back to India as a regular visitor - next trip will be several months!  Interactions between the sexes are so much more scripted and algorithmic in India, and instead of being all about sex and how to get to sex, relationships are all about people and spending time with each other.  I feel much more comfortable and relaxed there, like I know what I'm meant to be doing.

I hope that you all find what you're looking for, too.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]