minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:52:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43821.3.3.1

Subject: Peace Man you are right -- still we want the wam world to know what we like

Date: Tue 06/04/10 16:56:29 GMT

Name: Detlef de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

there are heels everywhere!

and yes, I hate them!

they don't really get wet like leather,

just doesn't change color or anything.

I say wet & messy socks and sneakers rule!

YOU like something else -- that's fine with me!

But I still hope some producers will give us wet & messy socks and sneakers.

Yeah, you heard it and I know it's off topic, but I'd love to see some messy sneakers as well!

Let's keep on wishing & hoping all my wam socks and sneakers loving friends!

In reply to Message (43821.3.3) None ...fyi...don't forget

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 06/04/10 16:23:55 GMT

Bear in mind folks, there are over 50 different sub-genres and sub-interests within the wam culture, and no matter what you do, you can't please everybody at the same time. Remember the old joke about the man who's wife buys him and blue tie and a red tie as a Birthday present, and so he decides to wear the red one...and the first thing his wife says is complain and say "what's wrong with the blue one"....i.e. you can't win, no matter what you do.

EuroWAM TEAM already has 13 sites covering many different styles of wetlook, from formal to casual, jeans, dresses, heels, boots, sneakers,winter clothes, et al.

As the old saying goes ..."the squeaky wheel gets the grease"....and as any wetlook producer will tell you, in order to hire models and finance and shoot videos, there needs to be a lot of squeaky wheels speaking up....and actually supporting those sites by ordering downloads (cos the free pics folks are not supporting the models) etc, cos it takes at least 40-50 downloads/wetlook fans in order to support the costs to do one video shoot. A mere 1-2 people asking for "barefoot wetlook" shoots or "socks shoots"....is not enough support to hire models to shoot those kinds of scenes, and it needs at least a couple dozen barefoot wetlook or socks fans to speak up and give EuroWAM TEAM feedback and to show an interest in those kinds of scenes, and EuroWAM TEAM has already created 2 mechanisms to collect feedback. One of them is his voting system on the Wetlook4U site....see here

http://www.wetlook4u.com/votings.php,

.. you can voice what you want and the data will be gathered and studied when planning for future shoots....

The other option, if you are requesting scenes to be done and there are not at least 2-3 dozen others asking for the same subject, is that you can also hire EuroWAM TEAM's models to make a special custom video....so if you want a 1hr sock-palooza mega video....it can be done....just book your own video at EuroWAM TEAM's custom video site, here...

http://www.custom-videos.com/

There are lots of other very skilled and capable wetlook producers on this forum who monitor what the fans want, and once they see loads of sock fans and barefoot fans speaking up and showing "support" for such subjects (i.e. ordering downloads), then you can be sure that other producers will start making more sneakers and socks video too.

MK

In reply to Message (43821.3) Sad Not everyone likes heels otherwise not bad

By Anonymous - uu Tue 06/04/10 14:07:16 GMT

I miss the days when your sites mixed up boots and sneakers more often. Now its heels, heels, heels. Its pretty sad given the high quality wetlook and the great models on your websites. You already have a site called "heels and legs", so why keep putting heels on all of your other sites as well repeatedly. At this point I would prefer wetlook barefeet. Definitely a great job, but not for everyone...
In reply to Message (43821) Pictures 4 new updates - A little something for everyone (hopefully) html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Tue 06/04/10 09:53:32 GMT

Hello guys,
the newest wetlook updates on EuroWAM.net are comming from EUwetlook.com, FOrmalWET.com, EUroDUNK.com and Wetlook4U.com
Enjoy the pics below and check the site for more.

Join the WAMclub and get more then 60% discount on any of the
1400+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store

Wetlook4U
The first video of Katalin, our new Hungarian model, but many more updates to come cos she is sexy and (more important) she likes being soaked for us. In this clip she is enjoying an exposition or weird statues and while she admire them she heard a strange noise from the other room. Curious to see what is making that annoying noise, she walked to the next room and she discovered a big jacuzzi filled with hot water. She sit next to the jacuzzi and she kept thinking what will happen if she will try the water not just with her hands, but she will get a refreshing bath... She even made up a story in her mind in case that someone will notice her soaked wet clothes on her way out, she will just say that some nasty guy pushed her into the water after a dispute over the statues. Enjoy the first update with Katalin.

EUWetlook
Another sexy update in the Balaton lake... Edina was wearing a black skirt, tan pantyhose, pink top which got seethru when wet and a pair of black heels.

FormalWet
Michaela is ready for a new business meeting in the tub, she is wearing a black satin business suit and a green satin shirt, tan pantyhose and black patent heels.

EuroDunk
Laura is very elegant today. She is wearing a satin evening gown, black stockings and white heels. And we make sure that she will not stay dry too long ;)

EuroDunk
Beautiful girl wearing a red top and a jeans mini skirt gets dunked.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

FormalWet
For the first time in the pool fully clothed Maya is feeling great, playing in the pool and soaking this nice light green business suit. She also wears very high heels this time.

FormalWet
It's 100% clear that Simonne loves posing for the camera. And the dress is even better – this time she wears a pink cocktail dress and pink heels with black stockings as she happily poses for the camera on the beautiful shores. Simone strikes some excellent poses for the camera while getting her clothes nice and wet.

Wetlook4U
What should a girl in a restaurant do if she is bored and the waiter is late bringing her order? Well, she can do many things, BUT if that girl just happens to be Karida and she is used to getting wet, what will happen is something different than what the waiter would expect. Here is the story: Karida is waiting on her order and during that time she enjoys a glass of wine. She accidentally spills the wine on her black dress, and because she wore no underwear underneath the dress, she instantly feels the refreshing sensation of the cold wine on her skin. So she spills more and more wine until she emptied the glass on her dress (quite discreetly so as not to be seen by anybody), and then she put even more wine from the bottle on her dress. However, that wasn't enough and she wanted even more wetness, so without waiting for the waiter, she went straight back home and just soaked the whole outfit - dress, heels, and stockings - in the pool. After she plays in the pool a while, Karida removed her dress revealing her superb breasts. For those who don't want to see the TOPLESS part should NOT DOWNLOAD THE PART 2 of the clip.

NOTE: The clip is encoded at 720p HDV standard.

EUWetlook
Wearing long red leather boots, black pantyhose, denim mini skirt, white sweater and white winter jacket, Mihaela is ready for playing in the pool. First, she sits by the steps and dips her red boots and denim skirt into the pool. She then ventures further into the pool and gets her white sweater and jacket totally soaked. As she walks across the pool, she discards her jacket and her sweater becomes completely visible. As her sweater is already completely wet, it clings to her skin and it becomes apparent that she isn't wearing any underwear. Later on, she decides to lightly play with the water outside the pool, providing a nice view of her totally drenched self.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]