Wetlook-Online

Message # 43754.1

Subject: Read This youtubes in Wetlook Crawler

Date: Fri 02/04/10 12:25:26 GMT

Name: Jürgen de

Email: webmaster@ws-net.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello!

I'm Jürgen, admin of the Wetlook Crawler website. Your idea about youtube videos in our search engine is not new. We have thought about it from the beginning on and we have implemented the technique to handle it. You can see an example of this in our forum, where a youtuve video and some DivX player videos have been embedded in some forum articles.

The problem is the following: Many people come and look about our pictures. We have a good number of visitors every day. But there are really NO persons who like to support our website. We do not receive any mails with links about websites with new picures. All 25000 (!) free prictures has been crawled by our full automatic system. Not ONE visitor has written us any new idea to get additional good pictures. It looks like people only want to receive the free stuff, not support it.

Youtube videos can not be crawled automatically, because the keywords of youtube do not work very well. We do not see it as our position to implent a youtube video database for free without getting any support from any user. Even our forum, where people can include pictures and videos is not supported very well.

It looks like people only want to support pictures and videos in this forum here and not in any other modern technique system. Theat's fine. People should decide by themself what they like to support and what they don't like to support. But if they don't like to support our webiste, they should not ask about additional free features, with a lot of work that would be need to do all by ourself.

Sorry for those "hard words", but sometimes it makes me wondering how people think the business works,

I wish you a very nice Eastern weekend.

Jürgen Koch

In reply to Message (43754) None Idea of a new site

By Wetlooker - Pe4r@hotmail.com uu Fri 02/04/10 12:00:34 GMT

Theauabank.com is a good site but its many swimsuite-videos.

Think to built a website with youtubevideos with wet clothes.

Some this forum but videos, and i can going in there and search on pool, shower, t-shirt or winterswimming.

I should like this site.

We have a other site - but its pictures, wetlook-crawler maybee.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]