WetlookPro

Message # 43738.1.1.2

Subject: Oooh Re:...fyi....

Date: Fri 02/04/10 17:07:42 GMT

Name: stan_1953 ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very interesting comments, very well
In reply to Message (43738.1.1) None ...fyi....

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 02/04/10 10:03:53 GMT

...the difference between the water splashing events in European countries in April....and the water splashing events held in Asia in April...is like the difference between a "shooting star".,...and an "eclipse of the sun".....

i.e. the Asian events in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Mainland China (Dai Province) are like an "eclipse"......i.e. you know exactly where to go and where to stand and what time of day it will happen.....so those events are totally organized in predictable areas at predictable locations.....so it is possible to travel and see those events and get loads of pics and videos.....which is what Weinerking and I will be doing later this month, travelling to Thailand to attend the Songkran water splashing events in Chiang Mai and Pattaya......however....

....the water splashing events in Europe in April (mainly in Hungary, Poland, Slovenia and Estonia)....those events are all like "shooting stars"....i.e. nobody can predict when and where and at what time they wlll happen.....those are spontaneous events that can happen at random anywhere.....so the chances of capturing pics or videos of those events are pure "chance" cos they are not organized at all, and so the only people who capture these scenes are random tv news cameramen and people who happen to be causing those water fights to happen.....so all you end up getting to see are very bad crappy Youtube videos shot on low quality cell phones etc.

Now.....in these hard economic times with cash-strapped local cities and high unemployment, if I were a Mayor or city manager in Europe...I would take a look at the city of Chiang Mai or the Shenzhen Cultural Center theme park in China ....and how they have been able to generate TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars of tourism revenues for their cities by ORGANIZING the water splashing events in their cities......cos if somebody just had the foresight to organize a 3 day festival for this in a park in Poland or Hungary.....this would be like creating a mini "Woodstock" or "Glastonbury".....cos 10's of thousands of people would come to play with their water guns.....i.e. 70% of all the foreign tourists who come to Thailand for their water festival events....are from EUROPE......so if the Germans are willing to spend $1000 to buy an air ticket to fly to Thailand...I am sure that many thousands more would travel to closer places like Hungary. Just look at how successful the "Streetparade" events are in Zurich each August.....a huge generator of tourism dollars.

Anyways....until they can get something "organized" in Europe....I will continue to go to Thailand instead.....and unfortunately all you are gonna see from European wet traditions will be 10 second news spots or crappy cellphone vids that somebody posted to Youtube.

MK

In reply to Message (43738.1) None Re:Eastern Europe Easter madness time!

By Anonymous - uu Fri 02/04/10 03:06:05 GMT

No so much on flickr..are there any big photosites from those countrys you have links for?
In reply to Message (43738) None Eastern Europe Easter madness time!

By ricoh - uu Thu 01/04/10 16:48:06 GMT

Every Easter the ladies of Poland and Hungary and Czech Republic and Slovenia get soaked due to a variety of local traditions.  To help you search for new videos (or indeed get a taste of what to expect) here are some search words I have found useful.  If any of you have others please add them as a reply to this message.  Happy searching

locsolas, locsolkodas, smigus dyngus, lany poniadzalek, sibacka, sibacky, kupacka, olievacka, oblievacka, polievacka

velka noc and husvet are more general terms for easter but seem to do the trick occasionally

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]