minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 14:47:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43624

Subject: Hello Wamtec & Weinerking in Thailand - 2 waterfestivals - NOTICE TO DVD FANS

Date: Wed 24/03/10 17:08:38 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI ....it's gonna be a DOUBLE Songkran this year in Thailand.

Next month MK and Weinerking of Waterlogged/Liquid Ladies Productions are travelling out to Thailand together where we will hit 2 different waterfestivals. We will be in Chiang Mai for the first week, and then in Pattaya in week #2, where they hold their water festival events one week later.

Weinerking just got himself a new waterproof stills camera, so you can be sure we will come back with lots of HD footage and hundreds of stills.

If anybody from the forums are planning to be in Thailand, and want to meet up with us for a few beers and some fun.....we will show you all the best spots to go...just email us if you want to meet up, cos we will check our emails via internet cafes every day.

For Wamtec DVD customers: I will not be able to process DVD orders while we are away next month, so if you need DVDs (this includes Mostwam and Eurowam DVDs), please order before April 5th or wait until May. All the download stores and membership sites will remain open.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]