Wetlook-Online

Message # 43604.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:To wetlook dvd fans & wetlook dvd producers

Date: Wed 24/03/10 09:44:04 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Tks....fyi...I am already semi-retired and living in a nice place...i.e. Florida.

You know the old Jerry Seinfeld joke

"my parents just moved to Florida -- they did not want to go, but they reached retirement age, and THATS THE LAW".

MK

In reply to Message (43604.1.1.1) None Re:To wetlook dvd fans & wetlook dvd producers

By Hydro55 - uu Wed 24/03/10 05:40:20 GMT

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the reply, interesting info RE the differing qualities of DVD vs D/L, makes sense.

I just wanted to say thanks again for all your efforts. You are the producer in the industry and I've been a happy customer for a long time and I hope that doesn't stop until you're retired somewhere real nice :)

In reply to Message (43604.1.1) None Re:To wetlook dvd fans & wetlook dvd producers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 23/03/10 10:25:10 GMT

DVDs are not a dead horse, they are still popular with 30% of our customers. It is true that 70% of the folks we know now prefer to get Download files instead, cos of the convenience and privacy issues you mention, but we still get 30% of our sales each month from DVD customers.

It is true that if you want a quick fix, then a download file is going to be your preferred option.

But for video "QUALITY"....there are no download files that can match the quality of our DVDs....because download files are mostly made at 1.5 to 2 mbps quality for regular DV media, or 3-4 mbps if they are made at HD quality......but quality is 3-4 times more for our DVDs...cos the DVD picture quality is rendered at 10mpbs now, and our HD media is now being released in full 1080p HD format (whereas online HD clips are only made at 720HD quality).

Anyway...you are right, the download store system is favored by 70% of our customers, but we still have 30% of customers who prefer higher quality than a download file, and so they order DVDs or our new Blu-ray disks.

DVDs are not expensive these days either....most are priced at $25 to $30 which is below the cost of the downloads contained on that dvd (if you were to order those same scenes as an ala carte download it would cost you $40), and with our www.wamflix.com site you can order dvds in bulk orders for as low as $12 each.....i.e. 4 times less than it would cost you to get those scenes as a download.

But we do not try to buck the trend towards downloads these days....we merely offer our customers both options....i.e. those who want "convenience" go for the downloads...and those who want the highest video "quality" go for the dvds.......and right now the trend is 70/30 in favor of the download folks.

MK

In reply to Message (43604.1) None Re:To wetlook dvd fans & wetlook dvd producers

By Hydro55 - uu Mon 22/03/10 22:51:47 GMT

Good stuff Mark, perhaps kicking a dead horse (we've had this discussion a few times) but how strong is the dvd business atm, especially compared with downloading?

As a non US resident, i've gone from purchasing quite alot of dvds (which are expensive with shipping, can get lost, have a privacy risk and aren't instant) to entirely downloading.

Lots of your stuff i'm (still) waiting to become available via download :)

In reply to Message (43604) Info To wetlook dvd fans & wetlook dvd producers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 22/03/10 18:00:59 GMT

To dvd fans: fyi there are dozens of new dvds now available at the new Eurowam DVD store, and Mostwam have lots of new dvds in their store and upcoming too. With over a dozen dvd catalogs in different genres and series and currently 4000+ wet and messy dvds available we decided to centralize all stores we service under one new portal - at  http://www.wamdvds.com  - you can find dvds of all styles more easily under one centralized site.

To webmasters and dvd producers: if you would like to add your banner and promote your dvd catalog via http://www.wamdvds.com - we offer a free banner exchange program where you can add your banner to the site and link to your respective stores.

MK

http://www.wamdvds.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]