Wetlook-Online

Message # 43598.2.1

Subject: None Re:Contrarian view

Date: Tue 23/03/10 09:56:21 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Agree....the flip flops are a real scene killer.....

but there is one very good thing about this video that is my biggest bugaboo that ruins 99% of all trashthedress videos.....i.e. this video has pretty good editing....i.e. minimal editing.....i.e. the best kind of editing...is the kind that is completely unnoticeable. The worst kind of editing...is what you see on 99% of all these trash the dress video scenes ....i.e. the photographer/editor tries to show off and go all "artsy"...and he seems to think that just because his editing software comes with 300 transitions and 200 special fx.....that he must try to show off and include every single one of those effects and transitions in his edit of the event.....so what you get is a load of artsy effects rubbish....and so there no proper continuity and no money shots....it is just a big mess of transitions and effects every 3 seconds.

So...the best trashthedress videos are those that are shot by amateurs or those that use RESTRAINT with all the silly transitions and overlayed effects.

The worst trashthedress videos....are where the photographer seems to forget WHO this video is for...i.e. he forgets that it is supposed to be all about the wedding couple (the client)...and instead...his/her ego gets carried away...and he/she tries to make this a show off promo to show people how artsy he/she is with his editing techniques.

Anytime you notice too many crappy editing effects and transitions....instead of noticing the content.....that is the epitomy of BAD editing....cos good editing is supposed to be "seamless" and not noticeable.

Anyway.....that waterpark video was pretty good as far as TTD videos go...cos they did not use excessive editing transitions and effects as 90% of all other TTD videos generally do.

MK

In reply to Message (43598.2) None Contrarian view

By RM - uu Mon 22/03/10 18:34:19 GMT

I guess that I've become a wetlook snob.  Getting soaked in a wedding dress should be a primo thing but she is wearing flip flops, no nylons, no jewelry and her hair is pulled back so tightly that you can't tell if it's wet or dry.
In reply to Message (43598) None Trash the Dress- Waterpark Style (bride and groom)

By midniter - ca Mon 22/03/10 08:59:12 GMT

http://www.vimeo.com/10331165

midniter

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]