minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:18:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 43526.3.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:It is shown clearly in my shop whether the set contains a movie

Date: Tue 16/03/10 04:51:41 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That's true. The content of EEs site and d/l store is clearly visible for any guest. So you know what you get for your money.
In reply to Message (43526.3) Info It is shown clearly in my shop whether the set contains a movie

By Erik Elsas-EE Fully Clothed Wetlook - nl Tue 16/03/10 01:37:48 GMT

Indeed, we don't have movies included in every set, like some other sites do.

But if you are disappointed because there aren't movies included.... as far as I know, in our download stores, we clearly tell whether the sets include movies or not.

If this is not clear enough, please tell us, so we can improve the information.

In reply to Message (43526) Info Who knows....

By Tim - gb Mon 15/03/10 17:51:46 GMT

... the best website to subscribe to for a month, I've been here years and I know its down to personal taste but who thinks you get value for money????????

These guys put a lot of work into their production some just give you Photos, some give you movies and some just repeats of other peoples work.

I've just down loaded from EE's download store some photos.... hummm I spent $14 for pictures of 4 girls, when I could have spent the same from MostWet and got a good 15 minute movie

of all different types of wet look.

We need a poll, marks out of ten and constructive opinions  I don't want to take all the hard work away these guys, but a the same time we all need value for money, I was shocked

not to get a small movie with the photos, so I give EE's downloads a 2 out of 10, great pictures but no movie or sound but at a high price compared with MostWet.

When you have down loaded a site and want to voice your opinion (constructive only) type in the subject box REVIEW POLL so we all know your posted a review of the site

you have joined.

Like I said we all have personal taste but it's the production we're paying for and that important for value for money.

Just a thought.

Tim uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]