WetlookPro

Message # 43506.1.2

Subject: Happy Re:Long Jeans///DuckHeads 1970's

Date: Mon 15/03/10 10:16:15 GMT

Name: WK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is True, because fashion repeats as decades go along.

Many of you on this forum may not be old enough to remember in the USA back in the 1970's when I was in H.S. ALL  girls  and guys too...wore the Brand Duckhead Jeans....Now the style of the time was long long  wide bottom jeans that completely covered the feet and shoes!...Girls who wore these jeans, you could not even tell if they had shoes on !!!

Now on Rainy days I just  LOVED, because I  knew going to school...I was gonna see Lots and Lots of wet jeans and  just about every girl wearing them had them soaked....   I  mean   sopping wet from the bottom  all the way up to just below the knees.....

And  they stayed in them all day long....Then  when you went to the store or anywhere in public...again  you  saw   nothing but  wet jeans girls on rainy days, and  many of them   were at Kroger's shopping, because I use to work there taking out groceries, so I saw plently and watched them  just drag their jeans right thru the puddles !...

Mostly  teens  and  ages 20  girls  did this.    I  remember one time a a public baseball field I saw 2 girls  wearing duckheads dragging the ground  and just walked thru puddles to get wet and  sat on the pay phone talking and standing in the water with jeans soaking it up.

AHHHHHH   for the good ol days...wetlook  and no one even  knew,   but somewhow  I  kinda had the feeling the girls didn't  mind getting their   jeans wet and they wanted to...Shoo...I  even  got me a girlfriend in those days  and she  use to always  go places in dragging the ground jeans   rain or shine...Just  loved it.

ANYONE    else  remember those  glorious days ?????    (WK)

In reply to Message (43506.1) Happy Re:Long Jeans

By bryce &amp - bradandsammie@mac.com us Sun 14/03/10 21:25:37 GMT

I have also noticed this. Back when I was in college last time (1998-2002) long baggy jeans were very popular and most girls seemed to like having them get wet on rainy days, walked through puddles instead of around them, etc. I haven't seen that in a while though -- most girls wear rubber boots on rainy days with tight jeans -- which also makes me very happy being a rubber boot fan.

I would like to see more of the long wet jeans though. Good memories.

In reply to Message (43506) Read This Long Jeans

By wetmarco - nz Sun 14/03/10 12:38:13 GMT

I have noticed girls who wear really long jeans or pants ( dragging on the ground ) seem to like or don't care about getting them wet when it rains , there are  a  couple of girls who walk past my work , they  could roll them up , but seem happy sloping along thur the puddles !  I have seen a few also at the local supermarket . skinny jeans are in here but a lot of girls/women wear wide leg or  boot cut jeans /pants . The longer the better . Wetmarco.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]