minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:25:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 43486.1.1.1.1

Subject: Note well, not really, no "degradation" in ripping for fun...

Date: Mon 15/03/10 02:50:26 GMT

Name: Phoenix eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As I said I'm not that into ripping, I sometimes enjoy it in a wetlook vid, but MK's theory is completly wrong for me. I hate brutal movies and any sceens of destruction, I also don't like ripping in any videos that simulate fights or even in student initations (there was a site with such pics some time ago), which only hint a simulation of degradation. The Japanese sites mentioned by MK I find just plain horrible. IMHO it works differently for me (maybe I'm not a fetishist). It's just the same as wetlook and messy stuff (which after all sometimes ruins the clothes too - like mud or oil), has something to do with doing strange stuff, not the destruction itself. I only realised I like ripping a bit when I saw the ripping4fun site. That started as a sister site for the older femmefight - with simulated fights ripping, which I find totally un-appealing. I found it kind of cool with wetlook after seing some vids on EEWetlook and now wetlookHD. Also all playful. So, sorry, but if you are looking for a simple answer, then "destruction and degradation", though it may sound appealing to you (as it sounds generally negative and you don't like ripping) is not the answer in many cases, cause as I said, there is no degradation in playful ripping...
In reply to Message (43486.1.1.1) None destruction/degradation is the answer i needed, thanks MK

By Dan - us Sun 14/03/10 19:08:10 GMT

Cheers for the reply MK,  "destruction or degradation" was what I needed pointed out to me.. I am not a fetishist so I just didn't see the angle.. To me destruction is simply non-appealing..

Phoenix, I have explained with ease "wetlook" to friends and family when asked.. For the record, I, like MK, have liked wetlook since that fascination moment when I was about 4 or 5 years old and first saw it on TV.  Over the years as I have followed the hobby more and more, I have been able to define what it is exactly about wetlook that I find appealing.. For starters, the reflection of light on dripping wet clothing makes the wearer's body shape look more appealing and exciting.. Beautiful, instead of regular.. Over the years I have dated many women and I have developed a fine appreciation for the human body form but I have lost count of the number of times that I have been disappointed by what I see when the person takes their clothes off.. Imperfections do not please me when it comes to visual sexual stimulation.. Therefore it is no surprise that my "favourite" wetlook involves darker clothing and not sheer..

This also means that being right next to a person with wet clothing does nothing to me because I am too close to the person to see and appreciate all of the above.. As I mentioned in my address to MK though, I really just needed to know the angle, those 2 words MK provided, (destruction and degradation) involved in ripping so that the next time I see a "wetlook and ripping" video, I wouldn't just roll my eyes to the skies and think how silly it was.. Instead I would understand it and appreciate my part without thinking it had been tainted by ripping..

I do hope I did not come across as being someone who was making fun of someone else's appreciation.. As was mentioned, that would be pretty pointless on this forum :-)  I just wanted to broaden my mind a little more..

Have a good day and thanks for the replies,

Dan.

In reply to Message (43486.1.1) None Re:So you are asking how fetishes work??

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 13/03/10 10:29:01 GMT

The dictionary definition of a "fetish" is defined as the worshipping of an "object" in order to achieve orgasm. That "object" can be anything one can imagine ...i.e. wetlook or messy or ripping or any of 1000 other things that can turn somebody on. A fetishist is someone who is unable to achieve orgasm, without worshipping his object, so defacto, that means that wetlook fans who are unable to have traditional sex without wetlook being involved, are "wetlook fetishists", while those wetlook fans who can have traditional sex without wetlook being involved, are "wetlook hobbyists" (i.e. they can take it or leave it).

Ripping fetish is no different to 1000 other fetishes where a person gets turned on thru acts of destruction or degradation, and wetlook and messy subjects have lots of those same elements of destruction too.

Hey....why do millions of fans go to watch Nascar races....to see cars CRASH.

Thankfully, the wet and messy fetishes practiced in Europe and the USA are all about harmless foreplay and fun -- but that is not the case in Japan, where many wet and messy sites are much more oriented towards degradation and violence. There are even darker sides to fetishes too....i.e. that same element of excitement that wet and messy fans have over destroying clothing or throwing pies or gunging a girl....is no different to the same sexual excitement an arsonist gets when they set fires etc......so there are harmless fetishes (like the wam culture) and there are dangerous ones too.

As to "why" a person develops an interest in a particular fetish.....I have heard a lot of "bunk" and myths over the years....i.e. one of the common myths I have heard said about wetlook fans...is that wetlook fans developed their interests cos they were bedwetters as a child....and that is total bunk.....cos my younger brothers were bed wetters and I was not, and they turned out to be "normal" (ha ha) and I became a wetlook fan.  All I can say about my own experience, is that I was influenced by things I saw when I was about 5 years old...and it "fascinated" me ever since then.

But one should never criticize or judge another person's fetish interests (unless they are breaking the law and hurting other people....as an arsonist does), cos whatever you say about their fetish (i.e. you say you find ripping as "unappealing and pointless") they can easily say the same thing about wetlook too.

Bottom line....keep it fun and don't let it control your life....i.e. Star Trek/Star Wars fans are harmless fun people who don't have a life but they do not harm anyone .....Serial Killers with fetishes are people who are out of control and dangerous.

MK

In reply to Message (43486.1) Info So you are asking how fetishes work??

By Phoenix - eu Sat 13/03/10 02:50:59 GMT

That is a very strange question. I mean on a wetlook forum. Ripping is just another fetish. Try explaining wetlook to friends without this fetish and you'll see how hard it is. Apart from wetlook there are many others. I personally see nothing in latex, s&m and many other fetishes, however ripping does have a certain appeal. I don't know how it works, but it might be close to wetlook, or WAM - messy WAM does destroy clothes also. I'm not an enthusiast of it, so I can't really say more, but I do like it sometimes. I think that a wetlook site with ripping added after the wetlook clip (like wetlookHD, which probably triggered your question) appeales to all. If you don't like ripping just turn it off earlier. Anyway, WAM and ripping have always been a bitt interconected. Eromaxx.net (Allwam etc) had both, while ripping site ripping4fun had also wetlook from time to time, so I think they must be connected somehow. But your question is really like asking how fetishes work and you need a scientist for this one...

Phoenix

In reply to Message (43486) Question Ripping

By Dan - us Fri 12/03/10 21:05:53 GMT

Can a few people who are into ripping with regards to some of the wetlook content out there explain to me what it is about ripping that you like..?

I personally find it unappealing and pointless but perhaps I am looking at it from the wrong angles, so help me to understand why it is popular please..

For the record, I asked politely as I am merely trying to understand so please reply politely all you anonymous's ;-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]