minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 10:15:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43486.1

Subject: Info So you are asking how fetishes work??

Date: Sat 13/03/10 02:50:59 GMT

Name: Phoenix eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That is a very strange question. I mean on a wetlook forum. Ripping is just another fetish. Try explaining wetlook to friends without this fetish and you'll see how hard it is. Apart from wetlook there are many others. I personally see nothing in latex, s&m and many other fetishes, however ripping does have a certain appeal. I don't know how it works, but it might be close to wetlook, or WAM - messy WAM does destroy clothes also. I'm not an enthusiast of it, so I can't really say more, but I do like it sometimes. I think that a wetlook site with ripping added after the wetlook clip (like wetlookHD, which probably triggered your question) appeales to all. If you don't like ripping just turn it off earlier. Anyway, WAM and ripping have always been a bitt interconected. Eromaxx.net (Allwam etc) had both, while ripping site ripping4fun had also wetlook from time to time, so I think they must be connected somehow. But your question is really like asking how fetishes work and you need a scientist for this one...

Phoenix

In reply to Message (43486) Question Ripping

By Dan - us Fri 12/03/10 21:05:53 GMT

Can a few people who are into ripping with regards to some of the wetlook content out there explain to me what it is about ripping that you like..?

I personally find it unappealing and pointless but perhaps I am looking at it from the wrong angles, so help me to understand why it is popular please..

For the record, I asked politely as I am merely trying to understand so please reply politely all you anonymous's ;-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.070 seconds to generate ]