Wetlook-Online

Message # 43477.1.1

Subject: Hello ...fyi....

Date: Fri 12/03/10 10:00:25 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The best hope for a decent wetlook scene in an Alice movie....is the film that has still not been made yet...due to script problems and disputes with various directors and stars who were cast and then dropped out....that would be the gothic horror version of Alice, based on the PC game "American McGee's Alice".

The gothic horror pc game of Alice was released in 2000, and horror film director Wes Craven (A  Nightmare on Elm St) acquired the rights to make the live action film version...but that project stalled until 2003 when he dropped out, and George Romero (Night of the Living Dead) was interested in directing the project...and then it stalled for another 3-4 years....and then in 2008 things looked very promising....cos it was announced that Sarah Michele Geller has signed up to play Alice....but sadly by 2009 she had dropped out of the project too. More details here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee's_Alice

What makes this gothic version of Alice a GUARANTEE for lots of wetlook scenes...is that in the pc game version there is an entire stage of the game that is devoted to the swimming and underwater levels of the game....see here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VodkOv76vdo

So,...the film version will surely have the swimming level too.....but the latest I hear is that this project is still "in development" and no director and star have been announced yet. I would have thought this would be a perfect project for a horror film director like Rod Zombie....and as for a leading lady....Megan Fox would be an ideal choice....but all they say at the moment....is that the film will be in production by end of 2010 or early 2011.

MK

In reply to Message (43477.1) Sad Re:wetlook in Alice and All About Steve

By David Faltskog - gb Fri 12/03/10 06:18:31 GMT

Thank's for the info on 'Alice', shame sounds like a wasted opportunity.
In reply to Message (43477) None wetlook in Alice and All About Steve

By Corsair - us Fri 12/03/10 04:06:54 GMT

Wetlook in the new Alice in Wonderland = zero.  Tim Burton has several places where he could have, but didn't.

All about Steve with Sandra Bulloch has her falling into a mine at the end of the movie, and she winds up landing in a pool of water at the bottom and then is muddy for the rest of the movie. Not the greatest of wetlook, but it may appeal to some.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]