Wetlook-Online

Message # 4347.1.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: From a Female Perspective

Date: Fri 27/06/03 19:02:42 GMT

Name: ILikeHerWet ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very nice, and great to hear the female perspective on wetlook. Thanks!!
In reply to Message (4347.1.1) Hello From a Female Perspective

By WetCanadianGirl - uu Tue 24/06/03 16:10:12 GMT

Ok guys thought you might want a female voice on this topic....

One of my big fantasies is the classic walking on the beach at night and we start to splash each other, with him eventually picking me up and dropping me into the sea.....

Another is being at a bbq type party and the house has a pool. The guys pick me up and throw me in - while I am screaming and protesting, making a big deal out of it and then splash them and get them in there with me......

Another is the classic car wash - with my man, out washing his car, and I make him promise not to spray me with the hose - but of course he does, and a waterfight starts.....

Want more??

Ok...out for a walk to the store or a summer stroll and the clouds go dark, thunder rolls and the biggest rain storm you can imagine starts - and we race home, but are soaked in seconds.....

Love the themepark rides where you can get soaked in public and not feel like an ass.....those ones where you stand on the bridge and the wave comes up and over....but of course I have to protest as he is pushing me onto the bridge.....

Sitting front row at a shamu show, pretending to not expect that big wave.....

Out at the park and one of those kiddie spary parks is going, and he picks me up and carries me into the little fountains - and of course I am kicking and protesting.....

Ok thats all I can think of....but i am sure you get the basic idea that I love to pretend to protest what he is doing to me, and I love it to be spontaneous, not planned at all......

In reply to Message (4347.1) Hello Re: To re-introduce the topic...

By bill - bill.williams@blueyonder.co.uk gb Tue 24/06/03 07:15:20 GMT

1) My favourite; I am having a bath and she enters the bathroom immaculately dressed and made up, without pausing she joins me in the bath, soaking first her shoes then her outfit, lastly kissing me and making love to me (quite happy to substitute shower for bath).

2) She invites me along with her to a club where a pool party has been organised. I don't suspect because she is wearing a leather dress (short and sexy!) with long boots. When we get to the club and I see the pool I figure she won't go in, but, to my surprise she walks calmly over to the pool, climbs the steps, and steps down into the water. I follow and we dance and splash and play. And get totally soaked.

3) My last one is my wedding and we have the ceremony in the pool, we invite the guests to join us when we have been pronounced man and wife and they do. Later, still in our wet outfits, we have a party around the pool (and, of course, in the pool!), everyone gets soaked and has a great time.

I do like wet jeans and tees, but am much more turned on by wetting posh or business type clothing. Gowns, suits, dresses, coats. I also like the idea of the woman keeping her gloves and hat on and taking her handbag with her into the water

A big thanks to all the contributors, you're a great bunch!

In reply to Message (4347) Hello To re-introduce the topic...

By Sopping - us Tue 24/06/03 06:57:02 GMT

...of the three most pleasurable ways to get wet. It has sort of slud out of site below, so here goes. I make the assumption that some, possibly few, are interested in guy-gal relations in the wetlook world so....Anyhow here is my alltime favorite.

Get wet while carrying a clothed gal into the water! A true experience. I am in dockers and shirt, she is in white pants and blue blouse. I pick her up and start to wade out. She squeals and protests, but not too hard. The water rises on my pant legs, and the old gut thrill kicks in. As I approach waist deep, I note carefully when her butt touches the water and her panties begin to be soaked. We go deeper, we both get wetter...it does not get any better than that!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]