MyWetloook

Message # 43453.1

Subject: None Re:Looking for a movies

Date: Wed 10/03/10 08:10:31 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ummm....

The 2nd item does not register with me.......can you give us more info (what country is this from, approx year or decade of release)

I think I know the first item though. I know a scene that is EXACTLY like the first scene you describe....where a guy is surfing and a girl in a white dress sees the guy surfing and then she learns to surf while wearing her white dress etc.....

...that would the Diane Berryman scene from the 1976 Australian tv series "The Lost Islands'. That was a great series that I watched  in the 70's when it aired in the UK, and had a very memorable theme tune...this was one of the great Aussie tv series they made in the 70's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAfHJfavGI

I have the scene on my cliptape# MK301 ....see here.....scroll to the bottom and the 4th and 3rd rows of pics at the bottom of my pic gallery....the girl (Diane Berryman) who surfs in her dress is the girl with the flower in her hair...

http://vv.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-237-0105

MK

In reply to Message (43453) Question Looking for a movies

By waterrise - sk Wed 10/03/10 07:39:11 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for a two movies. I donīt remeber their titles:

1. In the first of them is one nice wetlook scene, where man in the beach with the surf meet the woman in nice white dress

and then he is teatching herself surfing. For this woman is not problem bathing in dress ...

2. Second film s about group of students - girls. They have private in big house. Owner of this house is old bad woman. They donīt like herself.

They kill herself and then organize pool party. In this film are few nice pool wetlook scenes.

Thanks

Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]