minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 10:04:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 43389.2

Subject: None Re:jeans, heels, pantyhose, cocktail dress, winter clothes - all wet

Date: Fri 05/03/10 19:06:19 GMT

Name: Mokryi us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
EuroWAM TEAM,

I just bought the Anna clip and it is one of the hottest videos I have ever seen!  Thank you for such great videos and please never stop filming beautiful women in beautiful dresses getting wet in pools!  I do have a quick question for you: I have bought a few of your mud videos and they are great, but would it be possible for you to film the girls washing off the mud at the end (preferably in a pool)?  I love seeing muddy clothes getting wet in a pool at the end! Thanks again for your great videos and keep up the fantastic work!!!

In reply to Message (43389) Pictures jeans, heels, pantyhose, cocktail dress, winter clothes - all wet html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Fri 05/03/10 11:12:36 GMT

HI guys,
for those who did not visited the site in the mean time we have some free pictures from the new wetlook updates.
Enjoy them below and check the www.eurowam.net to download more free pics.

Join the WAMclub and get more then 60% discount on any of the
1300+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store

EUWetlook
Even if it's March it's still cold outside so Angela dressed properly to arrive at the studio... The only think we added to her outfit was the black stocking under the pants to spice a little the think for the fans and she was ready to play in the pool, dressed with her red velvet pants, a sweater and leather jacket.

FormalWet
Beautiful Anna is back (in the pool of course ;) with another stunning outfit of hers.

EuroDunk
Sexy jeans and top along with heels and sheer pantyhose got dunked.

EuroDunk
Beautiful girl wearing shorts and a red t-shirt gets dunked.

WetInJeans
We have to agree that Anna is beautiful, wet or dry... BUT we prefer her wet of course ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

FormalWet
We let Christine choose the heels for this update, and so she went to the nearest plaza and she bought this pair of open toe, strapped heels. We do have to admit that it's not a bad choice at all - they look great dry, and look even better wet. She wades around in the pool for a brief time, before momentarily stepping out to remove those heels. Following that, she casually swims around in the pool for a little bit.

FormalWet
A dark green, satin business suit, black stockings with suspenders, and high heeled, pointy shoes all get soaked by Caroline in this update for your viewing pleasure. She strolls into the water for a moment before meandering closer to the shore. Afterward, she lounges on the beach, feeling the waves gently crash around her. While lying on the beach, she removes her shoes and her jacket, showing you her underwear.

EUWetlook
Here we have another great update featuring the lovely Tania. She decided to get wet in the sea wearing another outfit of hers – this time the outfit being a pleated skirt, a white shirt, heels, and pantyhose.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]